IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

UI too big for netbook

Rikval445

Hi all, i downloaded and purchased the PRO version of ASC 7.3 on my netbook 1024x600 screen resolution. I noticed that the user interface of this new ASC is too large compared with the previous. Going on program settings I noticed that I was not even possible to press various buttons "OK" or "Apply" because are pulled down of the screen.

[ATTACH]13128[/ATTACH] LIKE THIS

Now the question is, how i can use the software correctly if I can not even press the task?

is there any way to reduce the UI?

Thanks in advance :wink:

Hi Rikval,

I agree that the new GUI is TOO BIG.

The former GUI size was much better.

I have already suggested that to IObit, but it seems that the coders are insisting.

If more users want the smaller size, IObit will re-think again!

Unticking the option "keep on top" for taskbar, or automatic hiding in the properties of Taskbar, perhaps will be a temporary soution for you.

Cheers.

Hi Rikval,

I agree that the new GUI is TOO BIG.

The former GUI size was much better.

I have already suggested that to IObit, but it seems that the coders are insisting.

If more users want the smaller size, IObit will re-think again!

Unticking the option "keep on top" for taskbar, or automatic hiding in the properties of Taskbar, perhaps will be a temporary soution for you.

Cheers.

what, v7.3? BTW you could try hiding taskbar and anything else docked on your desktop. Hope this helps. :smile:

Hey, thanks for the good advice, but it's equal :( Also hiding the taskbar the buttons are not seen (Too big for 1024x600) and i can't personalize the main settings of the software (Theme, Auto Clean, and stuff like this) The main GUI of ASC 6 it's perfect for my netbook and the coder had to keep that. I am a fan of Advanced System Care since the first version 4 and I regret having to have this limitation.

No solution?

Many users use asc on laptop, so I recommend in the next update (7.0.6) to resize the main GUI to keep everyone happy, also because apart from laptops, this new GUI is too large it seems a bit cumbersome, so i recommend to resize crop this:

[ATTACH]13136[/ATTACH]

And the result is like this:

[ATTACH]13137[/ATTACH]

It's more elegant and smart!

Hey, thanks for the good advice, but it's equal :( Also hiding the taskbar the buttons are not seen (Too big for 1024x600) and i can't personalize the main settings of the software (Theme, Auto Clean, and stuff like this) The main GUI of ASC 6 it's perfect for my netbook and the coder had to keep that. I am a fan of Advanced System Care since the first version 4 and I regret having to have this limitation.

No solution?

After hiding the taskbar, drag the cursor using touchpad to the bottom of the screen, then you can see the taskbar buttons after hiding them. If it is inconvenient you can decrease the resolution.

Hope IObit puts a resize option in asc so that people could change its size to something they're more comfortable with, manually in ASC v7.1.

:arrow:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the bigger screen, as dev3 said you can drag the screen of ASC to see it clearly. You know some of our users are old and they wish to have bigger screen to see everything clean. But I will report the situation you mention to our product team . Hope we can find a better way that can meet all the requirements. " re-size option " sounds good.:-D

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the bigger screen, as dev3 said you can drag the screen of ASC to see it clearly. You know some of our users are old and they wish to have bigger screen to see everything clean. But I will report the situation you mention to our product team . Hope we can find a better way that can meet all the requirements. " re-size option " sounds good.:-D

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

That would be great

• 4 weeks later...

UI size reduced

Many users use asc on laptop, so I recommend in the next update (7.0.6) to resize the main GUI to keep everyone happy, also because apart from laptops, this new GUI is too large it seems a bit cumbersome, so i recommend to resize crop this:

[ATTACH]13136[/ATTACH]

And the result is like this:

[ATTACH]13137[/ATTACH]

It's more elegant and smart!

IObit has reduced the size of the UI in the latest version that is noew available for download.

Check the following link http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=98037

Hope it suits you.:-D:-D:-D

Archived