IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New to Advanced System Care and this forum and need help..

Tadypole

I bought Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro today.. For some reason Google Chrome won't open so I unistalled it. Now I cant re-install Google Chrome - got the message saying "Installaion failed due to unspecified error. If Google Chrome is currently running, please close it and try again." There is no Google Chrome on my computer at all.. Google Chrome was running fine until I downloaded and installed Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro.. Im not sure where to look for in the ASC 7 to let me to download/install Google.

Thank you!

I bought Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro today.. For some reason Google Chrome won't open so I unistalled it. Now I cant re-install Google Chrome - got the message saying "Installaion failed due to unspecified error. If Google Chrome is currently running, please close it and try again." There is no Google Chrome on my computer at all.. Google Chrome was running fine until I downloaded and installed Advanced SystemCare 7 Pro.. Im not sure where to look for in the ASC 7 to let me to download/install Google.

Thank you!

Hi Tadypole,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:oops:

To solve the issue you mentioned, please reboot your computer and then reinstall Chrome to see whether the issue continues.

I am using the Free Beta, working like a dream so far.I did however lose all my extensions in Chrome.Nothing serious obviously.

Hi Andrew James,

Sorry for the trouble. :-( Could you please do us a favor to solve the issue for you?

Which functions of ASC did you run before the issue?

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.:oops:

Hello Cicely

Google Chrome finally works after I rebooted my computer.. I ran some programs on the ACS 7 - Now when I tried to log into my Facebook on Google Chrome, it kept looping back to log in box - not able to get into the facebook and I think I also tried to get into another website (I forgot which one) - no luck. I have no problem logging into Yahoo.. I think I did optimize Google Chrome from ACS but Im not sure if it is still optimize or not. I dont know if the optimizing google chrome is causing that logging in issue or is it something else?

Any suggestions or info to help and resolve this?

Thank you!

Hello Cicely

Google Chrome finally works after I rebooted my computer.. I ran some programs on the ACS 7 - Now when I tried to log into my Facebook on Google Chrome, it kept looping back to log in box - not able to get into the facebook and I think I also tried to get into another website (I forgot which one) - no luck. I have no problem logging into Yahoo.. I think I did optimize Google Chrome from ACS but Im not sure if it is still optimize or not. I dont know if the optimizing google chrome is causing that logging in issue or is it something else?

Any suggestions or info to help and resolve this?

Thank you!

Hi Tadypole,

For the situation you mentioned, please check settings by the following steps:

Open Advanced SystemCare -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Settings -> Click Privacy Sweep on the left panel -> untick items related to Cookies and Password under Google Chrome on the right panel -> click Apply button.

As Pro customer, please do the same settings in Autoclean.

Have nice day!:oops:

Thanks Cicely.. Your suggestion doesn't work because I only see the internet cache, history, download history and session under Google Chrome in Privacy Sweep & Internet Cache and download history under Google Chrome in AutoClean are the only ones that are checked.. Your suggestion to unchecked Cookies and Passwords under Google Chrome in Privacy Sweep and Autoclean - I don't see them checked.. I still can't log into Facebook and a few other websites when I'm on Google Chrome Browser.. I'm able to do all that if I'm on IE..

If they are because of optimize, how do I undo the optimize? If its something else, let me know what I can do to get some website open when running on Google Chrome..

Thanks! :)

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

To help you out of the problem, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.:-)

Cicely,

Here is the detailed information that you requested.. Hope this help you.. Let me know if you got this zip file (I just hope that I did this right, ;-) )..

Hi Tadypole,

I have forwarded your feedback to our technicists. They are looking into it now. I'll inform you as soon as they get ways to solve it.

Thanks for your patience.:oops:

Hi Cicely,

Thank you for sending the debug info to the technicians to figure out the fix for my issues.. While I am waiting for your reply with the fix or solution to solve the Google Chrome issues, I downloaded the Firefox so I can get on the Facebook and play the game there.. I played the game on the Facebook for a short time.. Then I ran the ACS 7 program under "Care" where they scanned all that are on the list. I got errors so I repaired by clicking "repair all".. When that was done, I went back to Firebox and got on the Facebook. The only thing changed was that I can't play the game..

So I have problem with Google Chrome where I can't log into Facebook and few other websites, problem with Firefox where I cant play the game on Facebook..

So please get back to me as soon as possible with the solution or some info on how to fix all the issues that Im having now..

Thank you!

Hi Cicely,

Thank you for sending the debug info to the technicians to figure out the fix for my issues.. While I am waiting for your reply with the fix or solution to solve the Google Chrome issues, I downloaded the Firefox so I can get on the Facebook and play the game there.. I played the game on the Facebook for a short time.. Then I ran the ACS 7 program under "Care" where they scanned all that are on the list. I got errors so I repaired by clicking "repair all".. When that was done, I went back to Firebox and got on the Facebook. The only thing changed was that I can't play the game..

So I have problem with Google Chrome where I can't log into Facebook and few other websites, problem with Firefox where I cant play the game on Facebook..

So please get back to me as soon as possible with the solution or some info on how to fix all the issues that Im having now..

Thank you!

Go to Rescue Centre...do a system restore to a time when Firefox was working ok. Make sure you can play the game.Then in ASC under Care...Untick Internet Boost... then run your scan/repair and see if FF will still run your game.

If you are running Internet Boost everytime you run Care in ASC, it will change your internet/Chrome and Firefox settings

Hi Tadypole,

What is the game? Please try the instructions mentioned by Scannan to see whether the issue continues.

If it does, please give us the related screenshots to show the problem of Chrome and Firefox.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks for your work.:oops:

Hi Scannan,

Thanks for your timely reply.:oops:

Hi Cicely,

Thank you!

Hi Tadypole,

Please do not select Malware Removal under the Care module when you do a scan to see whether the issue continues.

As Pro customer, please do the same settings in AutoCare.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived