IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Budda_357

Hi, Guys

Have been crook for a while and was stuck in the big house for a long time and like the new look of the forum.

But a suggestion to the admin to add a LOG IN LOG OUT field on the home page (I do not store passwords on my computer or the browser and using a web password manger to login does not work either) no matter what browser I use and I use FF, Chrome, Opera, IE and Comodo Dragon.

When I use my book mark link for the forum presented with the forums home page and there is no log in field to log on and the only way to be able to login is to try and send a PM which gives the obligatory not allowed message with links now displaying to the login or register URL's.

This is now the address http://forums.iobit.com/auth/login-form for the forums login page which have added to my bookmark but a field on the forums home page would be nice too.Thumbs up

Hi Budda_357, welcome back! ;-)

There are many bugs in the new forum and vBulletin has already released 5.1.3 We are running 5.1.2 patch 3.

This is the first time we have encountered with that kind of a problem, but please see the attachment, isn't it what you see?

Cheers.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n193479[/ATTACH]

Archived