IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care 8 Suggestion

sergedude

Please add support for other screen resolutions. I have a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro with 3200x1800 resolution screen display, and the user interface is very tiny. I even changed my screen resolution to 1920x1080 like on my PC, and it still appears puny.

If you would support this resolution, I would be very happy. :)

Hi sergedude,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our manager for serious consideration.

Besides, you can maximize the ASC v8 windows by clicking the square icon [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192606[/ATTACH]on the top right of the main interface.

Welcome more suggestions.|;-)

Hi sergedude,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our manager for serious consideration.

Besides, you can maximize the ASC v8 windows by clicking the square icon [ATTACH=CONFIG]n192606[/ATTACH]on the top right of the main interface.

Welcome more suggestions.|;-)

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is what it looks like fullscreen:

http://i60.tinypic.com/15xobwg.png

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is what it looks like fullscreen:

Hi sergedude,

Thanks for your feedback.

Does this kind of issue occur when you open other programs such as Chrome, IE, etc.?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi sergedude, Thanks for your feedback. Does this kind of issue occur when you open other programs such as Chrome, IE, etc.? Looking forward to hearing from you.
Nope, chrome and other apps such as office 2013 are optimized for this kind of screen resolution. They look fine. IE looks fine too.

I guess this is where I enter my post. Hard to tell. I like the new version and see you want feedback on features I'd like. Something I very much need and can't find is a good way to edit and rename files and directories. Existing programs that say they do this don't really and are difficult and limited. All I need is a screen listing all the files/directories in a given directory with the ability to scroll through them making edits as I go. Something else here that would be useful but I guess optional would be a warning if the full file name (including path) is more than halfway to the Windows limit.

I guess this is where I enter my post. Hard to tell. I like the new version and see you want feedback on features I'd like. Something I very much need and can't find is a good way to edit and rename files and directories. Existing programs that say they do this don't really and are difficult and limited. All I need is a screen listing all the files/directories in a given directory with the ability to scroll through them making edits as I go. Something else here that would be useful but I guess optional would be a warning if the full file name (including path) is more than halfway to the Windows limit.

Hi Frank Merton,

Thanks for your feedback. I will report to our product team for consideration.

If you have any other suggestions to Advanced SystemCare v8, please post your ideas at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...d-systemcare-8

Cheers!:oops::oops::oops:

Nope, chrome and other apps such as office 2013 are optimized for this kind of screen resolution. They look fine. IE looks fine too.

Hi sergedude,

Thanks for your reply.

Our product team are working on this issue, it will be solved in future version of ASC.

Thanks for your understanding.:-)

Hi sergedude, Thanks for your reply. Our product team are working on this issue, it will be solved in future version of ASC. Thanks for your understanding.:-)
Thank you very much for considering a solution to my issue :) Much appreciated, keep up the good work.

I work with a lot of different computers and assorted displays. A feature to allow ASC8 to have very configurable display settings would be cool, but I don't think it would be worth the effort to support any display resolution and aspect ratio other than the most common ones. Windows Vista/7/8 offers a lot of flexibility in the way things in a particular window look -- application software doesn't usually have to do more than work with the current system display defaults.

A nice clean user interface is more important than one that supports user-supplied skins or other fancy appearance enhancements. ASC8 is a system utility program, after all -- adding more and better functionality would be higher on my priority list than making the UI look as pretty as a high-end game might have. Elaborate UIs with oodles of customization possibilities also tend to suck up system resources which is a major factor for people using older systems.

I work with a lot of different computers and assorted displays. A feature to allow ASC8 to have very configurable display settings would be cool, but I don't think it would be worth the effort to support any display resolution and aspect ratio other than the most common ones. Windows Vista/7/8 offers a lot of flexibility in the way things in a particular window look -- application software doesn't usually have to do more than work with the current system display defaults.

A nice clean user interface is more important than one that supports user-supplied skins or other fancy appearance enhancements. ASC8 is a system utility program, after all -- adding more and better functionality would be higher on my priority list than making the UI look as pretty as a high-end game might have. Elaborate UIs with oodles of customization possibilities also tend to suck up system resources which is a major factor for people using older systems.

Hi Mr Wizard,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will report to our product team for consideration.

If you have any other suggestions to Advanced SystemCare v8, please post your ideas at http://forums.iobit.com/forum/advanc...d-systemcare-8

Cheers!:oops::oops::oops:

Archived