IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Screenshot feature in Performance Monitor problem

Qami

Hi,

So I'm from Poland and that basically means, that everyday I use a lot of special characters that are part of my language. After updating Advanced SystemCare I now have a problem with the screenshot feature in Performance Monitor, cause it's triggered by "right alt + x", which supposed to be reserved only for one of polish special characters. Where can I change the hotkey for screenshots? Cause I can't use the Performance Monitor otherwise.

Hi Qami,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have already forwarded this issue to our product team, it will be taken into serious consideration, and we will make improvements in the future update version ASC v8,2.

Thanks for your understanding.

• 11 months later...

Help! I have installed ASC Ultimate 9 and this bug has suddenly appeared! It was fixed in ASC 8 because I never had the prpoblem until v9. I also write in Polish and now the language input is screwed because ASC 9 is using the Polish ? character input for the performace monitor. I have disabled permormance monitor but I'm not happy about that. Thanks.

OK, I've solved it. I found the option to change the hotkey and I managed to set it to "none". It wasn't easy to find - by Googling I found others with teh same problem. It does seem somewhat short-sighted that this key combination is still the default even though it cripples a major language input and was reported a year ago. Who uses the screenshot anyway? I didn't even know it existed until I had a problem and I've been using ASC for many years.

Archived