IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

suggestion for improvement of the performance monitor

I've taken to enable the performance monitor with hidden details and to place the widget directly above the right end of the taskbar. Unfortunately this position has major disadvantages: After showing and hiding details the widget changes its position. The new position corresponds to the previous head position of the widget details view. Also the memory release information after cleaning RAM pulls down and isn't readable, because it is covered by the taskbar.

Therefore I suggest, that the performance monitor everywhere correctly restores the previous position of the hidden details widget view when reentering this view and the memory release information pulls up instead of down, if there isn't enough space between widget and taskbar. Please, insert this improvements into one of the next minor releases, because this behavior of the widget bothers me.

that the performance monitor everywhere correctly restores the previous position of the hidden details widget view when reentering this view and the memory release information pulls up instead of down, if there isn't enough space between widget and taskbar.

That's a great idea! Giving it a +1. 1.gif

Archived