IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Display

Bazza

Just activated ASC 8.4 from free edition and after running it has made changes my display to smaller fonts, screensaver etc. Tried system restore and undoing changes but cannot get it back to where it was. Also how can I stop it happening again??

Thanks

Hi Bazza,

More details about the issue will be helpful. :-)

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop, please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi,

I have attached 2 screenshots, one showing Normal Fonts which is what ASC appears to have changed my display too which then also reduces the menu font in "appearance" to Tahoma 8, I have now changed it to Extra Large Fonts and then had to change the menu font to Arial 12. I also downloaded an add on for Firefox to take the zoom level to 110% which makes it easier to read. I am unsure what my original settings were but the ones I have now make the display a lot better plus I had to change my screensaver back as well. The problem I have now is that if I run ASC will it change it all again. I have not made any changes to the graphic card driver in the last 6 months.

Regards

Bazza

Hi,

One thing I forgot was that it didn't happen straight away but after a re-boot. However I have run all the scans one at a time with a reboot after each but have failed to replicate what happened so to all intent and purposes everything seems to be ok now. However thanks for your time and trouble but I don't think I can do anything further unless it reoccurs.

Regards

Bazza

Archived