IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Performance Monitor has lost some of it's features

Madakish

I just upgraded to windows 10 from 7, and while in 7 my performance monitor showed the temps of my motherboard, cpu, gpu and also showed fan speed for cpu cooler. After upgrading to win 10 the temp and fan speed feature disappeared. I'm a gamer so I depend on those features to show me my temps. What's the fix for this?

I'm running ASC 8 Free, is there a new version that I can download? Thanks

Hi Madakish,

Hi nelly, and welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Please check the topics/posts, and you will find out that Temperature and RPM monitoring of ASC8 does not work on Windows 10.

Please install ASC 9 to have the function back on Windows 10.

You can find the download link for ASC 9 Final @ Advanced SystemCare 9 Final (9.0.3.1077) is released! [November 17, 2015] topic.

Cheers.

Yes it does work because i have windows 10 with system care 8.1 but when i upgrade it to 8.4 i don't with means i have to now buy 9 to have the option and it isn't because of windows 10 it because u guy keep making a new version of advance system care every 2 to 3 months.....I no u guys need to make money for your programs but somebody that buy let's say 8.4 for whatever money 2 to 3 months later u guys come out with 9 and when they are using there computer it get's really annoying when it asks to update it every time and they loose there full protection because now they need a license for 9 so they have to spend more money.....Slow down a bit guys. Thank you for your time and please understand what i'm saying and not to get mad because what i'm saying is thru again thank u for responding.....

@ nelly,

If you have a valid License code you don't have to worry, as your license will be valid for the new version of the concerned IObit software until expiry date of the existing license code.

If you are using free edition, then again you don't have to worry, as the new versions of IObit software either have new functions or have fixed some bugs.

So, it is a win-win situation.

"Like i said stop making a new program every 2 months" - Are you following updates of some other well known programs?

"Another way to con people"? - You must know something that we don't. :-x

Please listen to Scannan!

All the best for you.

Archived