IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Services disabled

mstang67

Hello,

I've been using ASC for a few years now and I love it. I have recommended it to family and friends and they have all loved it. Today though, a friend who just bought a new computer 2 days ago with windows 8.1 installed ASC free version 8. After running the scan with all options selected, nearly all of his system services are turned off, including internet services so he can't even get online to look for solutions. He tried the restore center and all that. We've been trying to fix for a few hours now with no luck.

In addition to running ASC, some Windows updates were installed, not sure if these may be the problem. I've had windows updates corrupt a hard drive, so it's possible. But this all happened with the ASC Care being run for the first time.

Any ideas on what to do? He also checked system restore in the rescue center but there was no restore point....so totally screwed there.

Archived