IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

free liscense

classicaz

i am going to try this again i am a asc user for 4 years i have 5 years software experience and i operate all your major products uninstaller driver booster defrag malware and i have fixed 3 pcs for friends and have used your products your new asc 9 is user friendly easier to see larger numbers etc i have been beta testing everything you send and i never get a free liscense

Hi classicaz

Welcome to the Forum.

I am a little confused as to why you think your should receive a free licence. This is your first post in the Forum, and while you may have all the products and did a lot of testing, you did not post comments or suggestions up to now. There are many users who have contributed many posts with feedback and suggestions. Are they not more entitled than you.

Archived