Advanced System Care 9 for Mobiles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced System Care 9 for Mobiles

Season greetings, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016 to all members, guests and Iobit Software.
    Well, I cannot hide the truth when a product or service is outstanding and the case is Advanced System Care 9.
    I would be delighted if you could make the product/service mobile friendly for iPhone and other mobiles.
    E-BCR

Hi MichaelKossotakis,

Advanced Mobile Care (AMC- Security) is the corresponding product from IObit and it is for Android devices.

You can download the latest version from the link in AMC Security (Advanced Mobile Care) v5.2.1 is released! [December 02, 2015] topic.

You can also find other IObit products related to iOS devices in their web site and in the Forum.

BTW, please do not include web addresses in your signature. I have removed it from your signature and the e-bcr tag.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Hi MichaelKassotakis,
      Thank you for great greetings, If you want Iobit have already product as enoskype mentioned, and there is new versions which give you such features as:
      -Speed Your Mobile up to 200% -Real-time Protection from Mobile Threats
      -
      Pioneer in Mobile Payment Guard, Never Worry about Fraud
      -Totally Protect Your Data and Hide it from Prying Eyes

Current version: 5.8.1 | Size:Varies with device
      Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up

You can get more information in:
      http://www.iobit.com/en/advanced-mobile-care.php

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X