IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3 RC1

sunny staines

Hi PatG,

This is not Beta but RC1 (Release Candidate 1).

It will install to a different Folder and will be functional as ASC 3 Pro untill RC1 expires. (Not related to expiration date of V2Pro).

You can use both of them independently and simultaneously.

When official is released, it will be asked if you want to convert the existing license code.

Cheers.

EDIT: I have taken out the word "Beta" fom the title of the thread!

Advanced System Care 3.0 RC1

Any one else have the problem where ASC 3.0 RC1 closes down your online games or other applications just to let you know that "Your System Is Clean"?

As we all know,this can be really annoying if you're playing online in a critical moment.Then you click on the "X" to close the pop up window and it takes you back to the game.( A bit late by then,no?).Also,clicking on the feedback tries to go through an email client which I don't use (i.e. Outlook Express,Thunderbird etc.).I like the stuff IOBIT comes up with but can't send feedback for the beta version because of the auto email client thing,so I,m posting it here.

Vista Ultimate Professional X64

Any one else have the problem where ASC 3.0 RC1 closes down your online games or other applications just to let you know that "Your System Is Clean"?

As we all know,this can be really annoying if you're playing online in a critical moment.Then you click on the "X" to close the pop up window and it takes you back to the game.( A bit late by then,no?).Also,clicking on the feedback tries to go through an email client which I don't use (i.e. Outlook Express,Thunderbird etc.).I like the stuff IOBIT comes up with but can't send feedback for the beta version because of the auto email client thing,so I,m posting it here.

Vista Ultimate Professional X64

Hi, mika7367

Which "Autocare" setting you chose: Auto care when your PC is idle, or care for PC in a cheduled time?

Archived