IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC PRO 7 and other products question

starri

i am wondering why one would purchase products of the same name that are already listed in the toolbox? i haven't been successful in finding out the differences or even if there are any between toolbox items such as malware fighter, drive booster, and smart defragmenter and the same titled items recommended for "better security and performance" IN exclusive offers section of the action center. also every time i use iobit uninstaller to uninstall smart defrag to prevent the annoying constant update and payment offers, they return after every reboot and or scan of ASC pro 7. i'm not enjoying the search for UPDATED AND RECENT information on the forums. i'm not aware that information from 2009 would be of any help for my product.

Hi starri,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:oops:

Maybe there are something unclear about our programs. Here I make some explanation.

IObit Malware Fighter is a stand-alone product from IObit. It is not included in Advanced SystemCare. The link for IObit Malware Fighter in Toolbox of Advanced SystemCare is only a quick link to your installed IObit Malware Fighter. If you uninstall your stand-alone IMF, when you click the link in ASC, it will start the download and install of IMF again.

Protected Folder, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, IObit Uninstaller in Toolbox of ASC are also stand-alone product from IObit.

Advanced SystemCare only provides link to launch them. They are stand-alone products from IObit.

If anything unclear, please let us know.:-)

Archived