IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 8.0 Free - Junk files fix very slow ?! One hour 8% done

shakas

I decided to let ASC do a full sweep for reg errors, privacy issues, junk files, shortcut and security errors. It got through the first two reasonably quick but the junk files portion has been running for an hour and is still only at 8%. Is this normal ? Why is it taking so long ?

Also, it says i have 18 gb of junk files, but I don't get to see what it considers junk, is this going to delete videos and stuff that I want but it considers junk ?

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hello shakas.

Well it depends on how much time have you used your pc and haven`t clear the junk files.

If it`s been a long time in use, without clearing, it is possible that you have 18gb of junk files...I usually clear junk files once in month or two months period and it can get up to 2-3 Gb or even more...

Also i recommend updating to the latest version of ASC.

Cheers! :-)

Archived