IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need Help

Revory

So I just updated to the new Windows 10 about a month ago, had some issues cause it did a double install of windows, cleaned everything and did a fresh install after formatting everything and installed from a thumb drive. Anyway, figured tonight I'd reinstall Advanced Systemcare and make sure my system is nice and clean as one does, and Driver booster works perfectly as always, but after I open Advanced Systemcare, system studders, then I get the Win10 Blue Screen of death. It restarts after a little bit, and I have tried a 2nd and 3rd time, with the same results. And now oddly enough it has deleted itself from the system. Not sure what I need to do to get it to work. I've check all over the system for a 2nd install, nothing. Note, I'm not running a scan, it opens, system begins to bug for about 5-10 seconds and then boom, blue screen of death.

update, fixed it by installing another system fix program that cleaned everything, and didn't crash the system. had tons of issues, which now are fixed, still gonna use the Driver booster and the Uninstaller but as I had to pay for the other program, gonna stick with that for the year till it is up and try Systemcare again

Archived