Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASC correct setting when also using other IObit products

Hi,

IObit has become one of the best companies with software and tools for optimizing and taking care of Windows OSs.

Currently I have the following software installed:
    - Advanced System Care pro 11
    - Smart Defrag Pro 5.8
    - Malware Fighter Pro 5.6
    - Driver Booster Pro 5.2
    - Uninstaller Pro 7.3

So I would like the correct settings for Advanced System Care, why? because other iobit software provides a more complete solution for a task that is basically scoped in ASC, so it may seems to be redundant to have the ASC Real-time protector ON when you have Malware Fighter Pro; or to have ASC Disk optimization module enabled when you have Smart Defrag Pro.

So here I go:

1) ASC Real-time protector: should it be disabled if the user also has Malware Fighter Pro? and what are the pros/cons of having ASC enabled IF also have Malware FIghter Pro, perhaps performance issues having ASC real-time protector enabled?

2) ASC Browser Anti-tracking: Should it be disabled if user has Malware Fighter Pro? becasue MF pro has "Browser Protect" module and this module has the "anti-tracking" switch. Also would be great for IObit to further explain the pros/cons of having ASC Browser Anti-tracking enabled AND also MF pro Browser Protect enabled.

3) ASC Spyware Removal "Enable Full Detection": should it be disabled if user has Malware Fighter Pro? and again the pros/cons

4) ASC Junk File Clean AND Smart Defrag "Disk Cleanup": should BOTH be enabled? or just the Smart Defrag Cleanup? pros/cons? also I have noticed that both modules have different items. so?? perhaps IObit needs to consolidate them and make ASC and SD EXACTLY The same in this module???

FInally one suggestion:

Iobit to implement a feature for ASC, so when ASC senses that other IObit software is installed, to either auto-configure for optimal settings OR to show a pop-up with suggestions for the user to properly setup ALL iobit products and avoid any redundancy that will result in performance impact.

Regards

• ektorbarajas
    replied
    Cicely would appreciate any update about this, and perhaps a reminder to iobit staff, thanks

Leave a comment:

• ektorbarajas
    replied
    Hi iobit, would appreciate any update about this concern, specially because since I created this post, new versions of the mentioned programs were release and still is an issue that some programs "interfere" with each other

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by ektorbarajas View Post

Hi Cicely, any direct answer to my questions?.

As an avid IObit user I'd like to take out the most of IObit products

Hi ektorbarajas,

We can't offer you a direct answer and your suggestions will be further discussed in our later version.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ektorbarajas
    replied
    Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for your suggestion and our experts will further consider it in our latter version.

Hi Cicely, any direct answer to my questions?.

As an avid IObit user I'd like to take out the most of IObit products

Leave a comment:

• Cicely
    replied
    Originally posted by ektorbarajas View Post
    I'd appreciate if the moderators, experts or IObit staff reply to this post.

Thanks

Hi ektorbarajas,

Thanks for your suggestion and our experts will further consider it in our latter version.

Leave a comment:

• ektorbarajas
    replied
    I'd appreciate if the moderators, experts or IObit staff reply to this post.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X