Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate & Malware Fighter, does ASC ultimate really need Malware fighter? and viceversa?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Advanced SystemCare Ultimate & Malware Fighter, does ASC ultimate really need Malware fighter? and viceversa?

    Hi.

    For what I can tell, ASC Ultimate has an anti-malware engine, so does Malware fighter (¿?)

    So, if a user has ASC ultimate, is there the need for having Malware Fighter?

    Or, if a user has ASC pro AND Malware Fighter, does the user needs to update ASC pro to ASC ultimate?

    It is very confusing and seems that ASC ultimate AND Malware fighter are redundant (ASC ultimate at the anti-malware engine)


    Isn't it the same as having ASC pro and Smart Defrag Pro? in which such users are encourage to disable the defragmentation module from ASC pro in order to have Smart Defrag do all the HDD defrag and optimize?

    I'd appreciate a detailed explanation from IObit about this concern

    Thanks!
    DJ ektorbarajas:
    http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

  • #2
    Please a reply to my post, I know that there are other users who would like this clarification.

    Thanks
    DJ ektorbarajas:
    http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ektorbarajas View Post
      Please a reply to my post, I know that there are other users who would like this clarification.

      Thanks

      Hi ektorbarajas,

      You could install IObit Malware Fighter Free if you have installed Advanced SystemCare Ultimate PRO. You just need the PRO version for one program.

      We suggest you get Smart Defrag PRO and Advanced SystemCare PRO together. Advanced SystemCare PRO is a all-in-one optimization software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your system, as well as secure your privacy. Smart Defrag PRO provides you with thorough, efficient and fast defragmentation experience.

      Thanks,

      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cicely View Post


        Hi ektorbarajas,

        You could install IObit Malware Fighter Free if you have installed Advanced SystemCare Ultimate PRO. You just need the PRO version for one program.

        We suggest you get Smart Defrag PRO and Advanced SystemCare PRO together. Advanced SystemCare PRO is a all-in-one optimization software to clean, optimize, speed up, and protect your system, as well as secure your privacy. Smart Defrag PRO provides you with thorough, efficient and fast defragmentation experience.

        Thanks,
        Hi Cicely, and If I have IObit Malware Fighter Pro, there is no need to have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate?

        thanks
        DJ ektorbarajas:
        http://ektorbarajas.blogspot.mx/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ektorbarajas View Post
          Hi Cicely, and If I have IObit Malware Fighter Pro, there is no need to have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate?

          thanks

          Hi ektorbarajas,

          You don't need to have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate if you have IObit Malware Fighter Pro.

          Thanks.

          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

          Comment

          Working...
          X