IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

iexplore.exe gobbling 100% dual core CPU

________

First post new PRO user.

Before I state my prob.... I just completely scanned and repaired my comp with a fresh install of AWC PRO. After that I did a free scan with another product and that scan returned over 300 registry errors:?

Is this just a marketing scam?

Ok...my real problem is that I have iexplore.exe eating up my cpu. It just started yesterday as far as I know. I noticed it while doing some online video recording with software I've been using for months (LiteCam). The thing is I have the exact same software on my other computer but that iexplore.exe file does not eat the cpu on it.

That file is the main reason I bought the AWC Pro version in the first place, but it doesn't seem to get rid of the prob. Got any answers for me?

(__{@}______}}}

Hi @

You mean probably that you installed ASC - AND ran a scan?

If you had run a scan more again right after, ASC would probably have found quite a number of "problems" again. The reason for this is that when obsolete entries are removed from the registry, some entries that depends on those removed will be seen as obsolete and removed too.

That said it is also important to know that different registry cleaners often use different parameters and therefore will find different unnecessary keys in the registry. So a comparison on the basis of what they find doesn't really tell you more than that they have different parameters.

If you experience an increase in speed and no ill effects from the "cleaning" then the application is ok I think.

Did you by the way read "Usage of IObit Products" before running the scan? And did you in System Optimize check ALL "problems" before hitting the "Repair" button?

How are your optimize settings?

If it is optimized as much as it can be I would expect it to use a good part of the CPU (Central Processing Unit) in order to live up to the optimizing setting.

Cheers

solbjerg

First post new PRO user.

Before I state my prob.... I just completely scanned and repaired my comp with a fresh install of AWC PRO. After that I did a free scan with another product and that scan returned over 300 registry errors:?

Is this just a marketing scam?

Ok...my real problem is that I have iexplore.exe eating up my cpu. It just started yesterday as far as I know. I noticed it while doing some online video recording with software I've been using for months (LiteCam). The thing is I have the exact same software on my other computer but that iexplore.exe file does not eat the cpu on it.

That file is the main reason I bought the AWC Pro version in the first place, but it doesn't seem to get rid of the prob. Got any answers for me?

(__{@}______}}}

Hi @

You mean probably that you installed ASC - AND ran a scan?

If you had run a scan more again right after, ASC would probably have found quite a number of "problems" again. The reason for this is that when obsolete entries are removed from the registry, some entries that depends on those removed will be seen as obsolete and removed too.

That said it is also important to know that different registry cleaners often use different parameters and therefore will find different unnecessary keys in the registry. So a comparison on the basis of what they find doesn't really tell you more than that they have different parameters.

If you experience an increase in speed and no ill effects from the "cleaning" then the application is ok I think.

Did you by the way read "Usage of IObit Products" before running the scan? And did you in System Optimize check ALL "problems" before hitting the "Repair" button?

No I didn't read usage terms. I just ran the scan and repaired all probs.

How are your optimize settings?

If it is optimized as much as it can be I would expect it to use a good part of the CPU (Central Processing Unit) in order to live up to the optimizing setting.

Cheers

solbjerg

I did not change any of the default settings. Optimization is presently set at the default "home user".

No something is surely going on with this iexplore.exe file.

hi @

It is not terms - it is a manual of a sort.

Please read it!

As I said - you must have run the scan without checking what "problems" it suggested repair to.

Futhermore there are many posts relating to your problem, please read those!

Cheers

solbjerg

No I didn't read usage terms. I just ran the scan and repaired all probs.

I did not change any of the default settings. Optimization is presently set at the default "home user".

No something is surely going on with this iexplore.exe file.

hi @

It is not terms - it is a manual of a sort.

Please read it!

As I said - you must have run the scan without checking what "problems" it suggested repair to.

Futhermore there are many posts relating to your problem, please read those!

Cheers

solbjerg

I did a search of the forum threads for "iexplore.exe" before I posted this subject and found nothing.

Archived