X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after clean registry with windowscare crash PC

after thi installation of windowscare i have cleaned my PC, included registry. After restart windows, the PC is slowly:sad: when I open file video (film) the file open itself after 20 second, very slowly. What's appened? I have restore the PC with restoration's configure, but nothing. Can you help me, please? Excuse me for the english words, but I'm italian Thank you of all your reponse.

Have you tried to restore the latest back-up from AWC
    usually: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2 Pro\Backup
    太阳山 (solbjerg)
    Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
    (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
    Itemized subjects Table of content
    In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
    Clean Install concept Clean Install
    Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

Open video file slowly? I think it has nothing to do with awc. Sometimes, short of free memory or some program has high CPU usage will make your computer running slowly.
      IObit Development Team

Comment

Originally posted by pixellone View Post
        after thi installation of windowscare i have cleaned my PC, included registry. After restart windows, the PC is slowly:sad: when I open file video (film) the file open itself after 20 second, very slowly. What's appened? I have restore the PC with restoration's configure, but nothing. Can you help me, please? Excuse me for the english words, but I'm italian Thank you of all your reponse.
        do u have the defense in windowscare checked? that could be a main problem. my pc froze up a lot and was slow when i used the defense and allowed it to run on start-up. i now use it strictly for repairs and its totally awesome in that role

Comment

Working...
        X