IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care problems

Rolf Norström

I have several problems with my Advanced System Care PRO version. Often, when scanning for spyware, it stucks without finishing the scanning. Then it also takes most of the CPU power so there is nothing else I can do with my computer. E.g. the AWC.exe file can continuously occupy 95% of CPU, so I have to restart my PC to be able to use it again.

Another problem is that I have to turn the system optimation off, otherwise it will change the smart card settings, so I can't log in to my bank without changing the settings again.

I hope you can solve these problems, otherwise I will unfortunately not renew my subscription. As it is now the program is more disturbing than helpful.

Hi Rolf

First please read all of Usage of IObit Products thread in the Lounge section.

Second what version are you using?

You are not taking advantage of the possibility to place needed functions in the Ignore list during the repair of "problems" in the Optimize System section.

Third how did you install? Over the top or was it a first time install?

Cheers

solbjerg

I have several problems with my Advanced System Care PRO version. Often, when scanning for spyware, it stucks without finishing the scanning. Then it also takes most of the CPU power so there is nothing else I can do with my computer. E.g. the AWC.exe file can continuously occupy 95% of CPU, so I have to restart my PC to be able to use it again.

Another problem is that I have to turn the system optimation off, otherwise it will change the smart card settings, so I can't log in to my bank without changing the settings again.

I hope you can solve these problems, otherwise I will unfortunately not renew my subscription. As it is now the program is more disturbing than helpful.

Hi Rolf,

Occasionally I find that mine hangs on "Spyware Scan", always on a cookie. I found that if I note the name of the cookie it hangs on, I go into my browser file cache & find it & delete it. Sometimes I have to delete a few, but that seems to clear the problem.

samr.

Hi guys,

I find it very practical to have a shortcut to ASC's win Manager on the desktop, to use it for the cookies annoyances when I don't have my IObit toolbar equiped browser open, where I can also reach from the tools=>Security=>Windows Manager hover over menu to the same function.

Cheers.

Archived