IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SmartRAM 0% CPU Usage

Barns

Hi Barns

No problem by me. SmartRam shows the same as task manager.

What are your settings in SmartRam?

Screenshot or description, please!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi,

SmartRAM displays 0% CPU Usage all the time even if I'm doing several things and Windows Task Manager says differently. Anyone have any idea why?

Thanks.

Sorry solbjerg, I'm completely new to Advanced System Care.

I have all the settings ticked "Run at Windows Startup", "Automatically free RAM when system is idle", "Do not free RAM during high CPU and disk usage" and "Use Smart RAM compression technology".

Smart free and Auto free are both on too.

Here's a screenshot of SmartRAM.

Hi Barns

Could you please try to untick "Automatically free RAM when system is idle" and see if that makes any difference.

If you hover over the icon by the time, what does it then say?

Perhaps a clean install could set it right?

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. links to Usage of IObit Products in my signature

Sorry solbjerg, I'm completely new to Advanced System Care.

I have all the settings ticked "Run at Windows Startup", "Automatically free RAM when system is idle", "Do not free RAM during high CPU and disk usage" and "Use Smart RAM compression technology".

Smart free and Auto free are both on too.

Here's a screenshot of SmartRAM.

I did a complete uninstall using revo uninstaller and a clean install but it still says 0% CPU usage and when I hover it still says 100% CPU free...strange, I'm sure it worked OK when I first installed it.

Hi Barns,

Do you have a multi-core CPU?

What does the utility "System Information" under Admin Tools tab in the Utilities of ASC 3 show?

I have seen that, sometimes, for certain hardware, CPU is not recognized by SmartRAM.

Cheers.

Hi Barns,

Do you have a multi-core CPU?

What does the utility "System Information" under Admin Tools tab in the Utilities of ASC 3 show?

I have seen that, sometimes, for certain hardware, CPU is not recognized by SmartRAM.

Cheers.

It's an Intel Core2Duo T7500 @2.2 GHz. I've attached a screenshot of that part of the system information.

Thanks for your help enoskype.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Fixed Bug

Hi all,

Thank you all here.

Tray Icon of Smart RAM displays 0% CPU Usage all the time on 64bit OS is a bug. And this issue had been solved. It will be updated in next version of ASC 3.7.0.

Cheers.

Archived