IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

update failure

I have win xp sp3. I have ASC free. Start up programs: Avira antivirus, Comodo firewall, Ram Booster. The automatical download of the update has always failure even if I have deactivate the firewall. In the main screen I read download complete, but in the History (.txt) there is download failure (the download is always the same).

Can U help me please?

Thanks

Regards

gas_972

Hi gas

Have you tried a "Clean Install"?

Procedure can be found through the links in my signature

In the thread Usage of IObit Products or itemized in the table of content.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have win xp sp3. I have ASC free. Start up programs: Avira antivirus, Comodo firewall, Ram Booster. The automatical download of the update has always failure even if I have deactivate the firewall. In the main screen I read download complete, but in the History (.txt) there is download failure (the download is always the same).

Can U help me please?

Thanks

Regards

gas_972

HP Host file, I forget!

Sorry but in my description of start-up I had forgotten hp hosts file. I did not think he hit and instead it was just because of him that updates are not installed. Once replaced with the original hosts everything went smooth. The only thing I do not understand is the relationship between iobit update and HP host which is a blacklist.

Best Regards

gas_972

Archived