IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

'Blue Screen' Errors

Every since the day I paid for Advance System Care I have been getting "Blue Screen" errors stating I have a program that is not installed correctly.

My question is .... How do I get my money back if I uninstall ASC to fix my errors ? This is really becoming a problem and I want it fixed !

Hi cindarella

Are you telling us that you have ASC Pro?

Did you install it over the top after having used ASC free?

The program you mentioned that isn't installed properly - which program is that? (ASC Pro?)

Did you activate the program with your paid for license?

If the mentioned program is ASC I think you should try a "clean install" - please read about that concept in the thread Usage of IObit Products.

(Have you read the mentioned "manual"?)

Have you run the pro version of the ASC program?

Did you place anything in the "Ignore List"?

More information is needed I think for understanding from where the problem stems!

Cheers

solbjerg

Every since the day I paid for Advance System Care I have been getting "Blue Screen" errors stating I have a program that is not installed correctly.

My question is .... How do I get my money back if I uninstall ASC to fix my errors ? This is really becoming a problem and I want it fixed !

Moved

Welcome to the forum cinderella1960 :smile:

I have moved your post to the Advanced System Care section.

Can you please give us more details of what the Error message says, someone might be able to help.

Also, for helpfull information and tips please see Usage of IObit Products :-)

As to getting a refund, you would have to contact IObit directly through their website. This is the help forum and we have nothing to do with the 'business' side.

All the best, woz of oz

1- Uninstall first the program to see if it is the problem-maker. You don´t lose the license only because you uninstall the program.

2- Do you can prove it? First you need to find the connection between the program and yours blue-screen.

3- You can consider restore Windows. When someone install one program, Windows saves Backups files.

The better staff that you can do is write a letter to IOBIT support, because your license gives the right to receive 24 hours of support.

So, please fill this form:

http://www.iobit.com/onlinesupport.html

IOBIT is obligate, by the terms, to give help to resolve the problem in the system. If necessary can be do a "Remote Desktop" to your PC. Basically what it does is turn possible to control your PC remotely.

I hope I have helped.

P.S: It´s impossible one program, like ASC, "gives" blue-screen.

• 2 weeks later...

You should also list which kind of applications you have on your windows, most likely you have driver problems, Blue Screen BSOD can be also from conflicts of installed soft and also possible a windows update went wrong somehow, memory leak...

Archived