X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to reinstall Advanced system Care

Hi I need to know how I can re install Advanced system Care without having to pay again. I uninstalled the wrong programme and am now stuck! I do have a Licence Code,

Same computer ?

Welcome to the forum Denise Lloyd :smile:

If you are installing it on the same computer then there should be no problem, the licence is for one year for one computer.
    If it is the same computer but you can't get it to change to the Pro version when you put in the licence code then I suggest you do Clean Install and start fresh.
    If you are unsure how to do a Clean Install see This Post

If you have changed computers (or motherboard) then I can only suggest you send an e-mail to support@iobit.com and explain your situation in detail.

All the best, woz of oz
    FORUM USAGE GUIDELINES - Read this first
    Description of IObit Forum features and requirements - Reading this is compulsory
    The thread also includes Handy Links

NEW USER PUBLIC PROFILE POLICY effective on February 01, 2013 !
    It is compulsory to add your OS + Computer Details to your Profile

Usage of IObit Products
    Information about using IObit software
    Also contains a wealth of diverse information on many different related subjects

Comment

Reinstall Advanced system Care

Hello Woz of Oz
      Thank you for your information, I certainly appreciate the reply, and hope I can get it right. I am no "fundi" and as you can see by my "oops"! problem.
      I am not certain I understand everything! But I will go very slowly through the procedure you have given me.
      Regards
      Denise

Comment

Hello Denise,

Please send an email to support@iobit.com and provide us the detailed information of your problem so that we can help you reinstall the pro version on your computer .

Thanks. Have a good day.
        IObit Support Team--We are constantly striving to improve the performance of our products.

Comment

Working...
        X