IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Autocare Message

I am getting the same Autocare.exe error message that BOCEPHUS is getting.

Additionally, it doesn't allow me to send the bug report after completeing the details. Perhaps that is because I have the Free Edition. However, like BOCPHUS, it doesn't seem to have any derogatory effects on the system. Closing the application still leaves the ASC in the system tray and the program can be activated and ran when the icon is clicked.

This problem occurs both when during open programs and when just sitting idly at the desktop (with Outlook 2002 in the notification tray.

RE: Autocare message

As further update I have individually stopped each function in quick care and this did not stop the error msg. Also overnight there were four (4) error msg`s created on my machine while idle. ASC may have been doing an auto scan I am not sure of this but I did have the 4 error`s.

The Automatic-Service activated selections are in a different Settings page.

Try disableing related items in that list also, if you don't want to just disable the automatic scans completely, which is what I would do.

I prefer to run them manually until I determine which, if any, I want to auto run.

(To get to those settings go to More>>Settings>>Automatic-Care and Sweep, at top of main window)

(the Load at Windows Startup/Disable ckeck-box is at top of General Settings page)

RE: Autocare message

Today no messages .. that is strange everything is turned on. However I have as TopPack suggested turned everything off and removed from windows startup but as of now not restarted machine. Just try this overnight to see what happens.

I assume this is the problem thread you are refering to, correct?

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=10287

What happens if you click 'Show bug Report' ?

I'm curious if you are seeing same or similar report?

(exception message, command line, current module, etc.)

Bocephus's Attachment:

Yes, it is the same problem as shown on the thread shown above.

Clicking on the "Show bug Report" shows the several pages of the report on screen.

As it is a new day today I have not yet seen the error occur. When/if it does do you want me to post the report to this thread?

I am getting the same Autocare.exe error message that BOCEPHUS is getting.

Additionally, it doesn't allow me to send the bug report after completeing the details. Perhaps that is because I have the Free Edition. However, like BOCPHUS, it doesn't seem to have any derogatory effects on the system. Closing the application still leaves the ASC in the system tray and the program can be activated and ran when the icon is clicked.

This problem occurs both when during open programs and when just sitting idly at the desktop (with Outlook 2002 in the notification tray.

Hello Customer,

This problem will be solved in our next updated version approximately at the end of this month.

Thanks for your understanding in advance:-P

Autcare.exe error msg.

Can we assume that the error is benign and does not affect the program and/or computer operation?

Hello Customer,

This problem will be solved in our next updated version approximately at the end of this month.

Thanks for your understanding in advance:-P

• 4 weeks later...
I also have this problem and posted in the other thread.

Since I cannot send the bug report I have attached it here.

Nice!

Just an FYI: If you just describe behavior in cases like this(application or OS crashes or errors), there is nothing anyone here, including the person who wrote the software, can do to help you. Even if ASC doesn't show error details, windows will.

control panel>system and security>administrative tools>event viewer OR run>eventvwr.msc

*assuming ASC allows errors to get there*

Nice!

Just an FYI: If you just describe behavior in cases like this(application or OS crashes or errors), there is nothing anyone here, including the person who wrote the software, can do to help you. Even if ASC doesn't show error details, windows will.

control panel>system and security>administrative tools>event viewer OR run>eventvwr.msc

*assuming ASC allows errors to get there*

That is the reason I attached all of the screen shots in an earlier post in this thread.

There was supposed to be an update released at by the end of May to address this issue.

That is the reason I attached all of the screen shots in an earlier post in this thread.

There was supposed to be an update released at by the end of May to address this issue.

Hello Customer,

The latest ASC V4.0.1 has been released (Download link: http://www.majorgeeks.com/Advanced_SystemCare_Free_d5927.html). Please make a clean reinstall of this most current version and to see if there is a problem.

Thank you.

Archived