IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Autocare.exe error

Hi cowlisha. welcome to IObit forum!

Please read the thread which the below quote from Cicely is taken from.

Cheers.

Hello Customer,

This problem will be solved in our next updated version approximately at the end of this month.

Thanks for your understanding in advance:-P

AutoCare.exe error

I am also getting this error notice since downloading the Advanced System Care v4.0.0, also the automatic scan is not working.

Have written to support - no reply

Look forward to solution.

Auto Care.exe error

I forgot to add, that I have removed and redownloaded the V4.0.0 version twice - no change.

My PC was idle for about 6 hours and there were 4 error warnings.

Turned off all automatic processes - no change.

Same Problem - Autocare.exe has crashed

Getting same error of a crash and detailed reports of same. Tried to send bug report but that did not work either.

Odd thing is that I have loaded Automatic System Care 4.0 on my three other machines, Emachine, HP netbook M210, and a homebuilt PC and don't get this problem on any of them. One is running Windows XP Home Edition, netbook is running Windows 7 Starter and the home built is running Windows XP Pro. Go figure!

Archived