IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to disable temporarily?

shearer44

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

...the tech support suggests disabling my firewall and anti-virus temporarily. How do I do this?

I went to the Cyber Defender (listed in your Profile) website and the first thing I see is 'Live Tech Support' so I am going to assume this is the "tech support" you spoke to and you have already disabled your Firewall and AV.

If not then you should contact Cyber Defender and ask them how to temporarily disable the Firewall and anti-virus.

Advanced SystemCare 4 is not a Firewall or an anti-virus but if you want to disable it temporarily right click on the icon in the Systemtray (on the right near the clock) and select Exit Program

When you want to enable ASC again just launch it.

All the best, woz of oz

You should Not need to disable Secutity software?

You may have a Trojan attempting to get access

or ASC utilities may have removed your server login data.

Also contact website administrator to check for other server problems.

Welcome to the forum :smile:

I went to the Cyber Defender (listed in your Profile) website and the first thing I see is 'Live Tech Support' so I am going to assume this is the "tech support" you spoke to and you have already disabled your Firewall and AV.

If not then you should contact Cyber Defender and ask them how to temporarily disable the Firewall and anti-virus.

Advanced SystemCare 4 is not a Firewall or an anti-virus but if you want to disable it temporarily right click on the icon in the Systemtray (on the right near the clock) and select Exit Program

When you want to enable ASC again just launch it.

All the best, woz of oz

Thanks for the suggestions. Will try this.

Archived