IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare v4 Free?

Yesterday my Advanced SystemCare Ver 3.7.2 had a pop up to "...download Ver 4.... blah blah blah... automately recognized and transferred for free." I click ok and the web site opens then wants me to pay. What I'm I missing here? Has anyone seen this.

I'm attaching the pop-up message.

Thanks

Welcome

Welcome to the forum :smile:

Yesterday my Advanced SystemCare Ver 3.7.2 had a pop up......

Version 3.7.2 is really old, Advanced SystemCare is now at Version 5

......automately recognized and transferred for free."......

The message says "....the valid PRO license will be automatically recognized and transferred for free..." since you don't have a Pro license this does not apply to you.

.....I click ok and the web site opens then wants me to pay....

What website were you taken to, IObit.com?

When you say "wants me to pay", do you mean you were presented with advertising for the Pro version of the software and given an option to purchase the product? If so, this is normal procedure for companies that offer both free and paid versions of their products. Advanced SystemCare still has a Free version and you are welcome to use that.

Note: The Advanced SystemCare setup file you download is exactly the same for both the Free and Pro version.

You can use that free of charge but you will notice that some features are not available in the Free version, if you purchase Advanced SystemCare then you will receive a license code to 'unlock' the extra Pro features

Since you are updating from Advanced SystemCare 3 to Advanced SystemCare 5 I would advise you do a Clean Uninstall & Install

See This Post for details.

Screenshots are in This Post

When you have uninstalled Advanced SystemCare 3 download Advanced SystemCare 5 from the link in the first post of the thread Advanced SystemCare 5.1 (5.1.0.196) is Released!!! (UPDATED) and install it.

You can read more about Advanced SystemCare 5 in the Advanced SystemCare 5 section of this forum.

All the best, woz of oz

Archived