IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Ram 2.0 (AWC 4 beta 1.5)

happysurf

First of all, thanks for this great new version of AWC. :-D

Smart Ram is a great tool for me but the last version have a bug, when start with windows doesn't work but if I open the program for make a manually

smart clean then automatically start to work. :?

This problem is present in XP and Seven.

Thank you.

Hi happysurf,

I have checked in Windows 7 Pro (x32) and it works as it should.

Have you tried seperately choosing "Start with Windows" option in the new Smart RAM in Toolbox through ASC4?

On the other hand, please choose not to start with Windows in SmartRAM in the former stand alone IObit Toolbox.

I am assuming you have former stand alone IObit Toolbox is in your PC.

Check the below registry entry if it is present with Data value as:

"C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Suo10_SmartRAM.exe" /m

@:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run

The former SmartRAM in the stand alone IObit Toolbox should have had the below data value at the same location of registry to be started with Windows start.

"C:\Program Files\IObit Toolbox\tools\Suo10_SmartRAM.exe" /m

-----

If you are asked by a security software for a permission entry of the that value, please give permission for always.

Cheers.

Hi happysurf,

I have checked in Windows 7 Pro (x32) and it works as it should.

Have you tried seperately choosing "Start with Windows" option in the new Smart RAM in Toolbox through ASC4?

On the other hand, please choose not to start with Windows in SmartRAM in the former stand alone IObit Toolbox.

I am assuming you have former stand alone IObit Toolbox is in your PC.

Check the below registry entry if it is present with Data value as:

"C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 4\Suo10_SmartRAM.exe" /m

@:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run

The former SmartRAM in the stand alone IObit Toolbox should have had the below data value at the same location of registry to be started with Windows start.

"C:\Program Files\IObit Toolbox\tools\Suo10_SmartRAM.exe" /m

-----

If you are asked by a security software for a permission entry of the that value, please give permission for always.

Cheers.

Actually I use the Smart Ram included in the new and last Advanced System Care 4 beta and the strings are present in msconfig > boot list and in the registry.

When windows start in the task manager the program is present but don't free memory, only after a manually smart clean the program start to free memory automatically.

I tried also the toolbox version but the result is the same.

Strange but true. :cry:

The old Smart Ram don't have problems.

Actually I use the Smart Ram included in the new and last Advanced System Care 4 beta and the strings are present in msconfig > boot list and in the registry.

When windows start in the task manager the program is present but don't free memory, only after a manually smart clean the program start to free memory automatically.

I tried also the toolbox version but the result is the same.

Strange but true. :cry:

The old Smart Ram don't have problems.

Confirmed.I have same problem in windows 7 32 bit

• 1 month later...

Smart Ram on Windows Vista Home

One of the sustained superior performers from the IOBIT suite, remains the RAM Optimizer. Having directed over a thousand users to intall the free versions in their computers, not only have they discovered that their memory was not being fully optimized, they also further lenghtened the life of their PC's by installing additonal memory.

Job Well Done IOBIT!

/vr/

Tristan Cajar

First of all, thanks for this great new version of AWC. :-D

Smart Ram is a great tool for me but the last version have a bug, when start with windows doesn't work but if I open the program for make a manually

smart clean then automatically start to work. :?

This problem is present in XP and Seven.

Thank you.

I don't have Vista or 7, my problem was with XP-Pro-SP3. After a reboot, Smart Ram failed to manifest in the system tray. It was in the process list. I was able to run it from the toolbox, but it would not minimize or manifest in the tray.

A warm boot did not solve the problem. A later coold boot solved it and it has been running properlay for the last week.

It is possible that Commodo might be involved. It does not always warn me when it sandboxes an app. and frequently fails to manifest in the system tray. In the worst cases, Commodo's UI completely refuses to manifest.

• 3 months later...

Windows 7 Blocked Smart Ram

I have the same problem in windows 7. I choosen SMART RAM starts when windows starts, but, always windows blocks, and I hv to give permission manually to starts. However, it doesn´t free memory. Only when I ask to free manually...

Archived