IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Only a question..

jaring0002

hi to both .

well i disagree ,have the latest ccleaner. (use it a very long time)and today upgraded the AsC4 1.5 ,(remember is a Beta! yet very Very good!)

ON my system, found 50 more faults ! that suprized me.I would of shouted thy would be near the same.or there a bouts.

turns out ccleaner was way behind.and I stopped, had a good hard look wondering if this was ok the let it go ahead. and satisfied let it do so .no problems after a reboot.

so if you are using them then I would think thy are evenly matched,and the beta

just a tick better.

(It finds more errors) ????

my advice is this,do not over clean the registry.thy do warn you in the beta

there is no need to over cook it,some here will tel you thy do not clean it to often ,unless you have a slow down of your system,then even then know what you clean out.

I use this once every 4 mounts or so.my preferred method,(of tuning)

but do clean junk files often.

Mr Been

I've ran ASC 3 and 4 and full capabilities on every OS it supports and with various hardware like CDMA modems and legacy motherboards. I've yet to see it break anything unlike most windows cleaner products.

IOtoobox and the beta 1.5 registry tool still finds more than registry scanner with deep enabled in 3, and daily and deep combined on 4. I've pointed this out before and even did tests in a older thread.

Hi Toppack

True!

One could test one application and save the report,

Then the other application and save that report

Then some third party applications and save those reports.

Comparing them item by item will probably tell us what parameters are in them and what the difference is between the IObit applications.

Could be that IObit is testing if some parameters will cause trouble in some cases - especially in the beta versions?

Cheers

solbjerg

That question appears to Require Extensive Comparison Testing. ;-)

Let us Know the Results when you have completed that. :lol:

Archived