ASC5 CPU Meter Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASC5 CPU Meter Question

im using iobit for a longtime the best, can ASC5 have CPU meter like ASC4 version?

Observador
    Regards

Hi Observador,

I suppose you mean a seperate one like in ASC4, otherwise clicking Status on the center bottom of the main GUI will reveal the CPU meter.

Cheers.
    enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Originally posted by enoskype View Post
      Hi Observador,

I suppose you mean a seperate one like in ASC4, otherwise clicking Status on the center bottom of the main GUI will reveal the CPU meter.

Cheers.
      Yes Can ASC5 can have too cpu meter status too? i like to pin Status show on to my desktop.

Comment

Put Pmonitor.exe from ASC4 to your main folder of ASC5 and create a shortcut on the Desktop to use it together with ASC5 then.
        Before you ask, yes it will work, but not the links on it though!!!

Cheers.
        enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Put Pmonitor.exe from ASC4 to your main folder of ASC5 and create a shortcut on the Desktop to use it together with ASC5 then.
          Before you ask, yes it will work, but not the links on it though!!!

Cheers.
          omg i already vanish my ASC4 weeks ago, do you have Pmonitor.exe any links? so i can try it out your tips :)?

Comment

Performance Monitor for ASC5 !!!

Here you go Observador!

Extract PMonitor.exe in the attached PMonitor.zip to the main folder of ASC5.
            Create a shortcut on the Desktop an you can run it from there.

You can also put the shortcut in the Startup of Windows if you wish.

Cheers.:-D

EDIT: FYI, attached PMonitor.exe is from ASC4 Portable and not from ASC 4.2.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by enoskype; Nov. 24th, 2011, 15:32. Reason: EDIT:
            enoskype

Comment

Here you go Observador!

Extract PMonitor.exe in the attached PMonitor.zip to the main folder of ASC5.
              Create a shortcut on the Desktop an you can run it from there.

You can also put the shortcut in the Startup of Windows if you wish.

Cheers.:-D

EDIT: FYI, attached PMonitor.exe is from ASC4 Portable and not from ASC 4.2.
              thanks its working fine, thanks for upload attach file :D im happy

cheers :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Observador View Post
                thanks its working fine, thanks for upload attach file :D im happy

cheers :lol:
                Another happy camper! :lol::lol::lol:

Cheers.
                enoskype

Comment

problem about pmonitor..why my disk meter not moving?even downloading files no reaction??...cpu and ram meter working fine..pls help me

Comment

tried moving performance monitor to ASC5 as described but failed to work. did anyone get it working after unzipping to the ASC5 folder. also noticed ASC4 was still in the iobit folder in windows explorer it had not been deleted during install of ASC5.

Comment

ok i notice something i just had everything is ok, but 2days ago Pmonitor.exe Performance rating, i just click Quick care recommendation, but won't appear quick care :shock: after won't work, i click tray icon ASC5 and i scan quick care, after scanning quick care all fix, Pmonitor, still Status C? few hours later, i saw again like D? recommendedation again, turbo boost and deep scan, i did scan complete Ratings status is saying top performance i know i did everything, Pmonitor.exe needs to be fix bugs & link, is not like version ASC4 Pmonitor.exe is compatible than ASC5, 8-)

Comment

Just upgraded to ASC5, miss the perf monitor and followed instructions for the zip file. Couldn't run the exe because 'rtl120.bpl missong from computer'. Downloaded a new file after a google search; installed it in C:\Windows\System32 as instructed from that download site and also replaced the file included in ASC5 with the newer one - but the same error message appears and con not used performance monitor... ???

Comment

Hi daveje49,

rtl120.bpl should be part of ASC5 installation and should be in the main folder of ASC5.

I am attaching PMonitor.exe (1.0.0.20) from ASC 4.2 in a .zip file, so if the other one does not work, you can try this one. I think, also the links work.

In case, I am also attaching rtl120.bpl (1072 KB) from ASC5 in a compressed .zip file.

Please extract both of them to the main ASC5 folder, and try again.

BTW, clean all remnant files/folders of ASC4 from Profram Files\IObit folder and User\AppData\Roaming\IObit folder before running PMonitor.

Cheers.
                          Attached Files
                          enoskype

Comment

Hi, I am new to your forum and a layman to top it off, I downloaded the zip file then I tried to extract it in what i think is the main folder for asc5, and got this error message:

Extracting to "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\"
                            Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no
                            Error: Access is denied.
                            Cannot create C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\PMonitor.exe.
                            Administrative privileges may be required.
                            Severe Error: File creation failed.

Help please. edi1gr

Comment

Hello again, I downloaded the rtl120.bpl file, and using winzip I tried to extract it into this folder-
                              C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

and got this message:
                              Error: Access is denied.
                              Cannot create C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare5\rtl120.bpl.
                              Administrative Privelges may be required.

Is this the main folder I am looking for? I noticed in the IObit folder there are previous versions (3,4, and 5) in other folders inside the main one. Open to suggestions. edi1gr

Comment

Working...
                              X