IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC5 CPU Meter Question

Observador

Put Pmonitor.exe from ASC4 to your main folder of ASC5 and create a shortcut on the Desktop to use it together with ASC5 then. :idea:

Before you ask, yes it will work, but not the links on it though!!!

Cheers.

omg i already vanish my ASC4 weeks ago, do you have Pmonitor.exe any links? so i can try it out your tips :)?

Performance Monitor for ASC5 !!!

Here you go Observador!

Extract PMonitor.exe in the attached PMonitor.zip to the main folder of ASC5.

Create a shortcut on the Desktop an you can run it from there.

You can also put the shortcut in the Startup of Windows if you wish.

Cheers.:-D

EDIT: FYI, attached PMonitor.exe is from ASC4 Portable and not from ASC 4.2.

PMonitor.zip

Here you go Observador!

thanks its working fine, thanks for upload attach file :D im happy

cheers :lol:

ok i notice something i just had everything is ok, but 2days ago Pmonitor.exe Performance rating, i just click Quick care recommendation, but won't appear quick care :shock: after won't work, i click tray icon ASC5 and i scan quick care, after scanning quick care all fix, Pmonitor, still Status C? few hours later, i saw again like D? recommendedation again, turbo boost and deep scan, i did scan complete Ratings status is saying top performance i know i did everything, Pmonitor.exe needs to be fix bugs & link, is not like version ASC4 Pmonitor.exe is compatible than ASC5, 8-)

Just upgraded to ASC5, miss the perf monitor and followed instructions for the zip file. Couldn't run the exe because 'rtl120.bpl missong from computer'. Downloaded a new file after a google search; installed it in C:\Windows\System32 as instructed from that download site and also replaced the file included in ASC5 with the newer one - but the same error message appears and con not used performance monitor... ???

Hi daveje49,

rtl120.bpl should be part of ASC5 installation and should be in the main folder of ASC5.

I am attaching PMonitor.exe (1.0.0.20) from ASC 4.2 in a .zip file, so if the other one does not work, you can try this one. I think, also the links work.

In case, I am also attaching rtl120.bpl (1072 KB) from ASC5 in a compressed .zip file.

Please extract both of them to the main ASC5 folder, and try again.

BTW, clean all remnant files/folders of ASC4 from Profram Files\IObit folder and User\AppData\Roaming\IObit folder before running PMonitor.

Cheers.

PMonitor1.0.0.20.zip

rtl120.bpl.zip

Hi, I am new to your forum and a layman to top it off, I downloaded the zip file then I tried to extract it in what i think is the main folder for asc5, and got this error message:

Extracting to "C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\"

Use Path: yes Overlay Files: no

Error: Access is denied.

Cannot create C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5\PMonitor.exe.

Administrative privileges may be required.

Severe Error: File creation failed.

Help please. edi1gr

Hello again, I downloaded the rtl120.bpl file, and using winzip I tried to extract it into this folder-

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

and got this message:

Cannot create C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare5\rtl120.bpl.

Administrative Privelges may be required.

Is this the main folder I am looking for? I noticed in the IObit folder there are previous versions (3,4, and 5) in other folders inside the main one. Open to suggestions. edi1gr

Hello again, I downloaded the rtl120.bpl file, and using winzip I tried to extract it into this folder-

C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

and got this message:

Cannot create C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare5\rtl120.bpl.

Administrative Privelges may be required.

Is this the main folder I am looking for? I noticed in the IObit folder there are previous versions (3,4, and 5) in other folders inside the main one. Open to suggestions. edi1gr

previous version delete it or clean uninstall, or use program Revouninstaller this program remove unnecessary files from your computer; free up disk space and delete files you do not need.

I too like the PMonitor status window. I noticed that PMonitor was linked to the junk file cleaner in ASC4. Is the junk file cleaner a module that could be copied to ASC5 so that the 'link' would be there?

Otherwise I'll stay with version 4 till this gets sorted out.

I too like the PMonitor status window. I noticed that PMonitor was linked to the junk file cleaner in ASC4. Is the junk file cleaner a module that could be copied to ASC5 so that the 'link' would be there?

Otherwise I'll stay with version 4 till this gets sorted out.

Yes Pmonitor copied correctly to ACS4. mine is ASC5 also pmonitor, its working fine, :lol:

Need this? There's a /app/ for that: an IOBIT app, usually!

or use program Revouninstaller

As a long-term advocate of VS Revo Group's Uninstaller, I must argue against its recommendation, in this context.

For Users of IoBit products; patrons of this Forum, etc., I believe it is-- perhaps-- more reasonable; better advisory to recommend IoBit Uninstaller.

In additional to offering a near identical [uninstaller] functionality to the of VS Revo's, the IoBit Uninstaller even surpasses the VS Revo product in its ability to perform “Batch Uninstall” operations-- a most convenient feature, the likes of which I'd sought after for years. Indeed, it was much to my delight when I first discovered IoBit Uninstaller is capable of managing, from instantiation to finalization, the removal of multiple, separate software applications, as a singular, batch operation.

Who cares about batch; what does it mean to “batch” process?

Having the ability to batch process uninstall operations means the User need only assess what he or she would like to remove from the system, as one operation, albeit any selection of multiple titles will likely consume more time than selection of a singular title for uninstall.

If IoBit Uninstaller could-- potentially-- require more administrative interaction from the User, how then can I justify recommending it over Revo?

1.) It's an IoBit product-- as a user, since "Advance Windows Care v1", i believe it's reasonable to critique IoBit's various, different software, as offering-- at least-- a consistent “feel” to the GUI's, across the board. If the User is familiar with-- for example-- how to adjust the GUI transparency, if she is familiar with Security 360, but using ASC v5, chances are she'll find that adjustment in the Options/ Preferences quite rapidly, and likewise with the consistent, intuitive arrangement of settings (options / preferences, whatever!), the sum of the program's mastery will come more quickly, for IoBit Users, who use... IoBit products.

2.) Have you ever installed, a handful of applications-- whimsically-- from Any-Brand's Jazzy New Product Z? Succumb to a keen marketing attraction, disappointment sets in later (for too much fumbling through clunky, unfamiliar interfaces; finding the software is nothing new; the same results are achieved, less efficiently, or less effectively. Realizing your existing software has 5 - 10 years of legacy versions in the market or more, and free of the adware we see in so many "new" apps.

Enter IoBit Uninstaller, for Example #2, above, and (in my experience), any number of applications can be set for uninstalling, all set at-once, to run in the background. True, the taskbar might flash now and again, as IoBit Uninstaller completes removal of App-#3, beginning removal of App-#4 (and, so on), that doesn't mean it stops running. Amazingly, the Uninstaller just works, offering the User review a summary at the end of the background processing, and-- like VS Revo's Uninstaller-- offers the User delete any “leftover” files, folders, and registry entries (coincidentally, aesthetically nearly identical to the Revo screens, in fact).

The reader may see no benefit in my lengthy explanation, however, it occurrs to me straight away.

For a person, such as myself, as I'm afflicted with a sleep disorder [like narcolepsy], and Attention Deficit, it's quite common I fall asleep while working on such a project (i.e. were I to remove a handful of software, manually, without the IoBit batch option), or I'd simply forget, due to distractions (ADD), and again, the job would be left incompleted.

That's why I need an app like IoBit's Uninstaller; why I prefer it; why I recommend the reader at least give it a go.

Good luck, best wishes, and -- my apologies if i butt-in on a thread; derailed anything here. It wasn't my intent. I only wish to help.

-js

Author, http ://www.novicenotes.net

Wow!!! If I didn't know, I would think that you are from IObit! :-D

You are absolutely right though, if there is no specific problem using IObit Uninstaller, I would also recommend to use it before using any other uninstaller.

That doesn't mean that Revo's uninstaller is bad, but considering the free one, IObit's is much more versatile.

You know, this Forum needs that kind of posts once in a while.

Thank you and cheers. :wink:

tries to satisfy your clean uninstalling desires

As a long-term advocate of VS Revo Group's Uninstaller, I must argue against its recommendation, in this context.

For Users of IoBit products; patrons of this Forum, etc., I believe it is-- perhaps-- more reasonable; better advisory to recommend IoBit Uninstaller.

In additional to offering a near identical [uninstaller] functionality to the of VS Revo's, the IoBit Uninstaller even surpasses the VS Revo product in its ability to perform “Batch Uninstall” operations-- a most convenient feature, the likes of which I'd sought after for years. Indeed, it was much to my delight when I first discovered IoBit Uninstaller is capable of managing, from instantiation to finalization, the removal of multiple, separate software applications, as a singular, batch operation.

Who cares about batch; what does it mean to “batch” process?

Having the ability to batch process uninstall operations means the User need only assess what he or she would like to remove from the system, as one operation, albeit any selection of multiple titles will likely consume more time than selection of a singular title for uninstall.

If IoBit Uninstaller could-- potentially-- require more administrative interaction from the User, how then can I justify recommending it over Revo?

1.) It's an IoBit product-- as a user, since "Advance Windows Care v1", i believe it's reasonable to critique IoBit's various, different software, as offering-- at least-- a consistent “feel” to the GUI's, across the board. If the User is familiar with-- for example-- how to adjust the GUI transparency, if she is familiar with Security 360, but using ASC v5, chances are she'll find that adjustment in the Options/ Preferences quite rapidly, and likewise with the consistent, intuitive arrangement of settings (options / preferences, whatever!), the sum of the program's mastery will come more quickly, for IoBit Users, who use... IoBit products.

2.) Have you ever installed, a handful of applications-- whimsically-- from Any-Brand's Jazzy New Product Z? Succumb to a keen marketing attraction, disappointment sets in later (for too much fumbling through clunky, unfamiliar interfaces; finding the software is nothing new; the same results are achieved, less efficiently, or less effectively. Realizing your existing software has 5 - 10 years of legacy versions in the market or more, and free of the adware we see in so many "new" apps.

Enter IoBit Uninstaller, for Example #2, above, and (in my experience), any number of applications can be set for uninstalling, all set at-once, to run in the background. True, the taskbar might flash now and again, as IoBit Uninstaller completes removal of App-#3, beginning removal of App-#4 (and, so on), that doesn't mean it stops running. Amazingly, the Uninstaller just works, offering the User review a summary at the end of the background processing, and-- like VS Revo's Uninstaller-- offers the User delete any “leftover” files, folders, and registry entries (coincidentally, aesthetically nearly identical to the Revo screens, in fact).

The reader may see no benefit in my lengthy explanation, however, it occurrs to me straight away.

For a person, such as myself, as I'm afflicted with a sleep disorder [like narcolepsy], and Attention Deficit, it's quite common I fall asleep while working on such a project (i.e. were I to remove a handful of software, manually, without the IoBit batch option), or I'd simply forget, due to distractions (ADD), and again, the job would be left incompleted.

That's why I need an app like IoBit's Uninstaller; why I prefer it; why I recommend the reader at least give it a go.

Good luck, best wishes, and -- my apologies if i butt-in on a thread; derailed anything here. It wasn't my intent. I only wish to help.

-js

Author, http ://www.novicenotes.net

Thank you for this review. I am a Revo Uninstaller user and is hard for me to change. Your final analysis (or comparison) of IObit’s Unistaller and Revo Uninstaller help me make up my mind on these two apps. Also, gives me another option to recommend to others. Great writeup on this. I believe the real strength lies in Real-time monitoring feature of Uninstallers which will come in uninstalling the app completely without affecting other apps, IObit lacks this feature unlike Revo but even Revo UI misses files sometime.Its difficult to say whether IObit UI or any UI can remove an app completely without a extensive test.

There are several Windows based Uninstallers with Real-time monitoring feature(more than 10), most of them are sharewares but for testing a trial may suffice.

I have a few complex programs that update every other week (it feels like) & if I use Revo real-time monitoring for the updates I end up with a series of logs. But the old logs can contain information NOT in the newest log because some major updates might relocate a data file or discontinue a particular process ~ information that will not be in the newest log. Of course the other problem is you have to TELL Revo to begin monitoring the installation of an update ~ monitoring isn’t ‘on’ all the time ~ thus one needs to turn off any auto update settings (not a problem)

I asked Revo how to best uninstall a program with multiple logs so as to leave no traces & they said that Revo only uses the newest log so the only way is to entirely uninstall the program before each update.

However, a complete uninstall with a view to updating runs the risk of losing (say) important data files that I may want to carry over to the new installation. I believe that Revo are working on this problem for their next major paid version. I suppose that…

Monitoring will have to be ‘on’ at all times

Will have to ‘talk’ to the firewall

Will have to keep a complete history of a program in one log

Will have to have another step in the uninstall to ask the user what to do about data files & relocated items

What I’ve learned from this:

** Backups & restore points !

** I ask myself “do I really need this new app that everyone likes?) & 95% of the time I answer “no”

** If I find I haven’t used a program for many months I disable any processes it has created & just leave it ~ what’s the point of uninstalling when I’ve got plenty of free disk space ?

Hi stanley.tweedle!

Having attended to individuals with similar health problems, I am especially appreciative of the effort you put forth in that post!! Your ADHD was not apparent in the continuity and either you sat down and completed it or carefully worked it out to where you could copy/paste the finished product from another software after composing.

I have been a relunctant user of Iobit uninstaller, also preferring the specificness of Revo group's program. (NitPicking my system I suppose)

I really am most thankful for the validation (although you had no idea you were doing that) you lend me in my recent decisions concerning my family!! (A whole different story).

I still will not blindly trust Iobits uninstaller... I will check behind it, until I am sure.:shock:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!!!

Briefness!!

To all members and visitors to this good forum!

Many of my posts are brief and curt... it is not that I am unfriendly or cold. I only move on to see where else I might help!:-D

This is a user help forum supported by other volunteers (when you sign up... you become a volunteer)! The ones who offer their time here to help... most often signed up as well with a question. Then they stuck around...

Then got so busy looking at so many issues and posts that they got stretched and find their posts become more and more brief... delivering only the information that may be of use. Many have volunteered even further to keep this forum clean, organized, and productive.

If you spend time here... you will learn a great deal!!!

This is why I especially appreciate the deliberate well thought post by stanley.tweedle!

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Here you go Observador!

======================

I downloaded this and after several tries got it to work in ASC5, but it's different than than the performance monitor I had in ASC4 (maybe that's what you're talking about in the "portable" vs "4.2" comment. I'm new to all this so you'll have to forgive me) The one I had in ASC4 would give you a link to the recommended task (Quick Care, Deep Care, etc.) when it changed to B, C, or D status. Is that a different one that's available somewhere or will it not work with ASC5?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: PMonitor (1.0.0.20) from ASC4.2 is attached in post #13 of this thread. Links should work with ASC5.

Archived