IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

delayload.exe holding up shut-down - Version 5 holding up XP load - refund

Ryan-London

Version 5 holding up XP load - refund

version 5 is the culprit to my issues.

Have used advanced system care for a few years until having frozen xp load screens, thinking it was just something else I formatted my hard-drive. The issue happened again having installed all my usual programs

This time I freshly formatted my hard-drive a second time. Installed each program one by one whilst saving a system restore point. Eventually getting to install Advanced System Care V5 and then restarting to see the effect - XP once again hangs on wallpaper without icons, a few minutes later then decides to load. Made a system restore back one step prior to installing V5, and all is well again system at top speed. Will request refund having only just renewed and updated to v5

Hi Ryan-London,

In theory, ASC won't affect such problem, please kindly help us look into this issue.:smile:

Please download the DelayLoad.zip and extract it to get the DelayLoad.exe, then replace the original DelayLoad.exe in the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare 5

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5 or C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

lastly, please check whether it is better and let us know the result.:wink:

DelayLoad.zip

Hi

Just to let you know I tried this, but did not make any difference. But that may be because since then I found the issue was turbo-boost which I assume does not relate to delayload.exe

For now I have turbo-boost off and all is well without it. See other thread with a few other guys having same issue, all on XP. Thanks

Archived