Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delayload.exe holding up shut-down - Version 5 holding up XP load - refund

see http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=12140
    Last edited by Ryan-London; Dec. 23rd, 2011, 11:32.

Version 5 holding up XP load - refund

version 5 is the culprit to my issues.

Have used advanced system care for a few years until having frozen xp load screens, thinking it was just something else I formatted my hard-drive. The issue happened again having installed all my usual programs

This time I freshly formatted my hard-drive a second time. Installed each program one by one whilst saving a system restore point. Eventually getting to install Advanced System Care V5 and then restarting to see the effect - XP once again hangs on wallpaper without icons, a few minutes later then decides to load. Made a system restore back one step prior to installing V5, and all is well again system at top speed. Will request refund having only just renewed and updated to v5

Comment

Hi Ryan-London!

Did you perhaps run the deepcare function and fix all the high risk registry items? High risk means there is a high risk you will damage your system.

Sincerely,
      -Mel
      Live long and prosper!

Comment

see http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=12140
        Last edited by Ryan-London; Dec. 23rd, 2011, 11:32.

Comment

Hi Ryan-London,

In theory, ASC won't affect such problem, please kindly help us look into this issue.:smile:

Please download the DelayLoad.zip and extract it to get the DelayLoad.exe, then replace the original DelayLoad.exe in the installation folder of Advanced SystemCare 5

Usual path: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5 or C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 5

lastly, please check whether it is better and let us know the result.:wink:
          Attached Files
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi

Just to let you know I tried this, but did not make any difference. But that may be because since then I found the issue was turbo-boost which I assume does not relate to delayload.exe

For now I have turbo-boost off and all is well without it. See other thread with a few other guys having same issue, all on XP. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X