IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC kills Firefox tabs [SOLVED]

maujor

Since I installed ASC 5.2.0 PRO on Windows XP the system was unable to remember the last open tabs in Firefox.

If I close and open Firefox the tabs are reopen as expected, but when turn off and on the computer the tabs are lost.

I do I fix it?

Hi maujor, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Go to:

More=>Settings=>Quick Care, Deep Care, Automatic Service respectively on left pane=>Privacy Sweep, Privacy Sweep, Auto Clean respectively on right pane=>FireFox/Mozilla=>uncheck Session or other relevant checkboxes=>click Apply button=>click OK button.

Cheers.

• 9 months later...

Mozilla Tabs

Ever since downloading your newest version (today is 2/14/13) my Mozilla tabs disappear every time I shut the computer down. After several days of trying to chase the problem down, I find out it is your program, and I cannot change the settings. You want me to buy the Upgrade before I can change the Setting. Or am I wrong? If there is a way to fix this problem without me having to put out money, pls let me know. Otherwise I will stop using your program. Thanks.

Hi Susieb

Please try taking a look at your Privacy settings - both the general settings and the automatic function - and untick those Mozilla/Firefox items that you need.

Check the "problems" found by a scan and place those items you want to keep in the Ignore list. Then you can activate the automatic functions with the same settings.

The functioning of the program is explained in Usage of IObit Products

Cheers

solbjerg

Ever since downloading your newest version (today is 2/14/13) my Mozilla tabs disappear every time I shut the computer down. After several days of trying to chase the problem down, I find out it is your program, and I cannot change the settings. You want me to buy the Upgrade before I can change the Setting. Or am I wrong? If there is a way to fix this problem without me having to put out money, pls let me know. Otherwise I will stop using your program. Thanks.

Archived