IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

help error missing rtl120.bpl

pcteach1075

HELP, I am so frustrated. Somehow I am missing this file rtl120.bpl.

Because of this, I cannot use ASC5 or delete it. I received VIPRE and wish to install it but can't. I get an error message that I have AVG on system and can't install a new program. I can't find AVG on my system but do have ASC5. I can't seem to locate my email that I used when I downloaded the program so I can't get the license number in oirder to redownload the software. What to do. Thanks

Hi pcteach1075

Welcome. The issue of missing rtl120.bpl has already been dealt with previously. See This

This link will show you how to get rid of remnants of AVG

You should not have to uninstall ASC in order to install Vipre.

Did you know that Iobit have now released ASC Ultimate 6. Which is a complete package including ASC/Antivirus/Malware Fighter.

The AV is based on BitDefender AV Technology which is rated #1. You may want to consider this before installing Vipre. You should look at the News & Offers section of the Forum

Edit:

rtl → run time library

.bpl → borland package library

• 1 month later...

Archived