IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestions for Advanced SystemCare 6

enoskype

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASC6 Suggestions

1. Make Advanced SystemCare 6 Lite (This will be free), Advanced SystemCare 6 (Paid version = Advanced SystemCare Pro) and Advanced SystemCare 6 Pro (=Advanced SystemCare + Antivirus) - I want to say that there won't be ASC + ANTIVIRUS as other product but only ASC! :)

2. Better licensing system (to be hard to hack it) (Maybe only if you have internet connection software can be registred)

3. Make something like TuneUp Program Deactivator / You can deactivate it instead of uninstalling / (This is very useful function)

4. Make NEW setup wizard! :) This one is very old!

pretty good suggestions ... it would be awesome if all of them were made in the version! :-D

Yes! I thing so!

And . Make Advanced SystemCare 6 Lite (This will be free), Advanced SystemCare 6 (Paid version = Advanced SystemCare Pro) and Advanced SystemCare 6 Pro (=Advanced SystemCare + Antivirus) - this is very inportant! :)

1. Make Advanced SystemCare 6 Lite (This will be free), Advanced SystemCare 6 (Paid version = Advanced SystemCare Pro) and Advanced SystemCare 6 Pro (=Advanced SystemCare + Antivirus)

2. Add driver updater

3. Better licensing system (to be hard to hack it)

4. Make something like TuneUp Program Deactivator / You can deactivate it instead of uninstalling / (This is very useful function)

5. Change Toolbox to be in ASC and no like another program (Toolbox to be in ASC window)!

6. Make NEW modern setup (I can make it if you want (for free ) ) ! :)

Hi Norton737 and StarPirate,

I don't think you will have to wait long for it.:-D

1)ASC and ASC with AV will continue to be seperate softwares. 2)There is a driver updater already in the Iobit toolbox. 4)You can already cut off the auto care functions. 5)Not all users use the toolbox, so the main GUI is left as uncluttered as possible. 6)The Main GUI and the performance monitor GUI have both been updated and improved in the new version.

I am unsure of point 3 as there is only the beta.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Norton737 and StarPirate,

I don't think you will have to wait long for it.:-D

1)ASC and ASC with AV will continue to be seperate softwares. 2)There is a driver updater already in the Iobit toolbox. 4)You can already cut off the auto care functions. 5)Not all users use the toolbox, so the main GUI is left as uncluttered as possible. 6)The Main GUI and the performance monitor GUI have both been updated and improved in the new version.

I am unsure of point 3 as there is only the beta.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

You haven't undarstand me for 4 and 6!

For 6 I mean that installation file is not modern! It must be new!

In 4 - If for example you don't want to use PowerDVD (for example) but you haven't time to uninstall it, TuneUp has funcion that can desable it! This is very great function! :roll: / Windows users know this age-old theory; the more software you install on your PC, the slower it gets. Now, instead of uninstalling programs (you might need them later, right?), we figured out a way to disable programs rather than get rid of them entirely.

So what does that mean? TuneUp Program Deactivator turns off all of the parts of a program that slow down your machine the most: start-up processes, services, and automatic background tasks. The program is still there, but it’s just “sleeping”. There is no memory consumption, processor usage, annoying balloon tips, splash screens during startup, or hard disk activity involved. The cool thing is that the moment you start the program (just double-click on its launch shortcut), TuneUp Program Deactivator enables it again on the fly! / :roll:

Hi norton737,

I love your #4 idea, I didn't quite understand it at first. But after reading your explanation, it's clear now. Good suggestion!

For your #5, what do you mean by Toolbox in ASC.

Do you mean when clicking on "Toolbox". There won't be another window popping up but instead, it'll just change the interface within the program?

I don't really understand your #6... What do you mean by "Make NEW modern setup"?

Do you mean to refine the whole setup process of ASC? or a more modern new interface of ASCA? or more Tooltips/guides on using ASC?

As for your #1 idea, I think that is what IObit have been doing over the past few years. They had Adanced SystemCare Free. Advanced SystemCare Pro.

Now adding a new Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus.

Cheers.

;79996']Hi norton737,

I love your #4 idea, I didn't quite understand it at first. But after reading your explanation, it's clear now. Good suggestion!

Do you mean when clicking on "Toolbox". There won't be another window popping up but instead, it'll just change the interface within the program?

I don't really understand your #6... What do you mean by "Make NEW modern setup"?

Do you mean to refine the whole setup process of ASC? or a more modern new interface of ASCA? or more Tooltips/guides on using ASC?

As for your #1 idea, I think that is what IObit have been doing over the past few years. They had Adanced SystemCare Free. Advanced SystemCare Pro.

Now adding a new Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus.

Cheers.

Do you mean when clicking on "Toolbox". There won't be another window popping up but instead, it'll just change the interface within the program? - Yes!

Do you mean to refine the whole setup process of ASC? or a more modern new interface of ASCA? or more Tooltips/guides on using ASC? - I mean new setup process of ASC!

Now adding a new Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus. - I mean that they must be one product ... not ASC WITH ANTIVIRUS l

Active boost suggestion

Hi All,

I haven't been here in a while, but I would like to make a suggestion to add something to Active Boost.

Many people have a problem with the flash player stuttering in Firefox. A work around is to go in to task manager & raise the prority of plugin-container.exe. But you have to do that every time you open firefox. As Active Boost does boost firefox, would it be possible to have it also boost plugin-container.exe? It might help to eliminate that problem.:grin:

V6 Beta Suggestion

My only suggestion would be to give more control over what services are disabled that are not mentioned in the wizard (like the Diagnostic Policy Service) as this disables other diagnostic services too like for Wireless, so if there is a problem, then you click 'Troubleshoot Problems' you get this message:

http://i.michaelmknight.co.uk/images/uEfQ3.png

You can Try the repairs as an Administrator, but sometimes that fails as it doesn't restart the service, so you have to physically go into services and restart it (which would baffle any non tech savvy user), or turn off Turbo Boost. So by giving the end user a little more control over the default services stopped would improve things (at least for me and other tech support reps). Maybe add an extra feature in the Wizard for Advanced Settings where you can choose what you would like to keep.

I had an issue with v5 where the Biometric Service was stopped and it was a pain to always have to go and restart it manually, but you guys fixed this and I'm greatful.

http://i.michaelmknight.co.uk/images/k4Poe.png

Also, a point that has been mentioned about licensing and it was mentioned that the program should only be activated with a live internet connection. I think this would cause a lot of problems for many users. Even in this day and age, not everyone has got internet access, so if you were to implement this option, have another way of activating the software like via Phone like Adobe and Autodesk do.

That's really all I have to suggest. v6 is pretty excellent already.

ASC 6 Suggestion​s

I have suggestion for Advance SystemCare v6 Beta. Please add Driver Updater tool to make PC driver is Up to Date. it will make PC with better performance.

Keep developing and Keep up to date for ASC.:smile:

Thank you.

See you have a icon for Facebook and Twitter on the main page. How about a icon to your Google+ page too.

It's probably because Google+ still Only has Less than a 10th the number of users that Facebook and Twitter have ? ;-)

everything is working great so far, but I can't find the option to check if my drivers are up to date! if I remember well asc5 has that option

edit: @norton737 Advance SystemCare Lite sounds much better than Advance SystemCare Free (that's my opinion) :)

asc beta 6 suggsetions !!

hi iObit, i'm yassine and i want to help you improve your product advanced system care 6 !!

so here are the main things i want in this version :)

1- i want you to improve the real time boost !! because i really don't feel it's speeding my computer

2- i want you to make a gadjet for windows 7 users because it's very useful !!

3- the browser check you made is not really working correctly !! there are many infected sites that i know but they are indicated as safe !!

4-i want a comptability with 64 bit systems and why not windows 8 :)

5-i want a function that disables programs but not uninstall them ( like in tuneup) . this may reduce the charge of the system.

6- i want a stylisation section in your program to change themes or backrounds and logon screen !!

i really like IObit products this is why i want only the best for you !!

Regards :D