IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 6 Pro

Tom G

Looks like an interesting program, but not so sure I want everything happening automatically and running in the background.

Is there a way to make it more of a manual program? How about undoing what it may have just changed?

Hi Tom G... welcome to the Iobit forums!

On the top right of the main ASC GUI, you will find a button that you can press to get to the settings... if you go through all your settings you can turn off any or all the automatic functions. You can also find the "rescue" function on the top right which will enable you to undo any changes made by ASC.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hey, Tom G!

I feel the same way you do: I don't let ANYTHING run automatically on my machine and Mel is right, when you get into settings it's really easy to turn off all the auto care functions.

I've been using ASC Pro versions for 2 years now. It's an excellent and powerful program that addresses a TON of potential problem areas that other programs just don't (and I've tried them all). It also deals with performance and maintenance issues more thoroughly than most other programs, free or paid for.

One thing I will say, because ASC Pro does so much and works in every area of your computer, there are a TON of settings for you to choose from. I just went through them slowly, one by one, and after a few test scans to see if I was getting what I wanted out of ASC, I haven't had to change any major settings since. :lol: ;-) :-D

Good luck to you!

Archived