IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[Windows 8] ASC6 PRO stops working during registry fix

m1mi.dan0s

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone has a fix for this issue I've been having since yesterday.

All the elements of ASC6 PRO are working properly, except for the registry fix. When I run a quick scan it just stops working, when it's nearly done (80% approx). It doesn't crash, the window just disappears. After which I have to launch it again from the taskbar.

Anyone else having this problem in windows 8 pro x64? How to fix it?

Edit: just noticed that it's specifically during the "deep scan"-part of the process. When I turn of the "deep scan"-function, the scan completes succesfully without error.

Hi m1mi.dan0s,

Please kindly follow the instructions below to check your ASC version:

Click “More” on the top right of the main interface >> Select “About”.

If it is not the latest version (v6.1.9.215), please download it from the link below and manually install it and see how it works.

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=mncol;1

Thank you in advance.

Hi m1mi.dan0s,

We are glad that your problem has been solved.

Please kindly note that it needs some time to update the background and then the “Check for updates” function can find the new version.

Thank you for your kindly understanding. :mrgreen:

Archived