Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Windows 8] ASC6 PRO stops working during registry fix

Hi!

I'm wondering if anyone has a fix for this issue I've been having since yesterday.

All the elements of ASC6 PRO are working properly, except for the registry fix. When I run a quick scan it just stops working, when it's nearly done (80% approx). It doesn't crash, the window just disappears. After which I have to launch it again from the taskbar.

Anyone else having this problem in windows 8 pro x64? How to fix it?

Edit: just noticed that it's specifically during the "deep scan"-part of the process. When I turn of the "deep scan"-function, the scan completes succesfully without error.
    Last edited by m1mi.dan0s; Jan. 21st, 2013, 19:23.

Hi m1mi.dan0s,

Please kindly follow the instructions below to check your ASC version:

Click “More” on the top right of the main interface >> Select “About”.

If it is not the latest version (v6.1.9.215), please download it from the link below and manually install it and see how it works.

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...ml?tag=mncol;1

Thank you in advance.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

That fixed it! I still had ASC 6.0.9 installed. Updating it to 6.1 fixed it!

Why ASC doesn't capture these upgrades by itself through the "Check for updates"-dialogue?

Comment

Hi m1mi.dan0s,

We are glad that your problem has been solved.

Please kindly note that it needs some time to update the background and then the “Check for updates” function can find the new version.

Thank you for your kindly understanding. :mrgreen:
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
        X