IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Skipping Certain Scan Functions

Wolkenlaufer

When running a scan under CARE which functions can I skip?

The reason for asking is: I had a problem with ASC a couple of years ago (don't remember the nature of the problem, sorry) and my tech support person recommended unchecking some of the functions to solve the problem I was having.

I am sorry, this sounds kinda weird but just for my own information, could you please tell me the functions I may have skipped?

Again, I apologize for the strange question, but I'd really like to make a note of the answer this time.

Thanks for the help!

Bill

Hi Wolkenlaufer,

You can skip any function as you wish. It depends what kind of problems you've had before and what you don't want ASC to scan.

Even after Scan for all functions, you can uncheck the checkboxes of the functions you don't want to be repaired. The others will be repaired and the unchecked ones will not be repaired. In that case you know what the problems are that you have skipped for repair.

BTW, ASC 7 final is released and if you have ASC6 Pro, your license will be valid for ASC7 Pro for the duration of your existing license.

Cheers.

Archived