IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

need to delete Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus completely

I've installed Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus but when I try to access Windows Updates page and getting an error message, however I've removed the program! And still runs in the background?

And how to remove it completely? Is there a tool to delete it completely?

And Windows Firewall "tells me that there is a program that uses it will, monitor yourself?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ghot! Welcome to the Iobit forums!

So are you able to open the Windows update function and then you can't access the installed updates? What is the error message exactly... please post it here exactly!

Had you just installed ASC AV and run it when this problem first appeared? Now that it is uninstalled, have you attempted to restore to a previous point?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi Ghot

Did you uninstall while you had the program running automatically in the background?

I think that closing the program completely down prior to uninstalling is the best way to do it.

Cheers

solbjerg

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39220#post39220

I've installed Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus but when I try to access Windows Updates page and getting an error message, however I've removed the program! And still runs in the background?

And how to remove it completely? Is there a tool to delete it completely?

And Windows Firewall "tells me that there is a program that uses it will, monitor yourself?

yep’ can't access the installed updates.

Here is the error message.

[Error number: 0x8024400A] 
 The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem. 
For self-help options: 

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup 
For assisted support options: 

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)  

At the moment I have not tried to restore to the previous point, so I do not know what I should do.

Hi Ghot

Did you uninstall while you had the program running automatically in the background?

I think that closing the program completely down prior to uninstalling is the best way to do it.

Cheers

solbjerg

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=39220#post39220

hi.

The first time that has been used this program and I do not know if the uninstall program was while working in the background or there was a screening process was taking place in the background while I uninstall the program ..

However I have used this tool for cleaning but I think it can not clean, so I did not find an option to clean up my own program in this tool.

Hi Ghot,

IObit Uninstaller can uninstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus completely.

As you said the program can not be uninstalled, could you please also take a screenshot of the error you got when you try to uninstall completely?

Hi Ghot

If it was your first install of an ASC program the uninstall command should have uninstalled the program. But if you had automatic functions running in the program it may not have been able to uninstall the elements running.

Likewise if you had activated TurboBoost it may have closed down automatic updating to save resources.

You could try opening your services and check if automatic updating is activated. Services can be opened by writing services.msc in Run

Cheers

solbjerg

hi.

The first time that has been used this program and I do not know if the uninstall program was while working in the background or there was a screening process was taking place in the background while I uninstall the program ..

However I have used this tool for cleaning but I think it can not clean, so I did not find an option to clean up my own program in this tool.

Hi Ghot

If it was your first install of an ASC program the uninstall command should have uninstalled the program. But if you had automatic functions running in the program it may not have been able to uninstall the elements running.

Likewise if you had activated TurboBoost it may have closed down automatic updating to save resources.

You could try opening your services and check if automatic updating is activated. Services can be opened by writing services.msc in Run

Cheers

solbjerg

You really have to know what you are doing to use Turbo Boost and similar tweaking programs. Over the years I learned the hard way. I generally avoid using them. The only system tweak program I have used over the last two to three years is System Tuneup which is part of Wise Registry Cleaner. Used it to tune my system months ago and so far it appears I did not mess up.

I went through the Turbo Boost GUIs and I think TB turns off way too much stuff at least for me that I don't want turned off and nothing that I might want turned off, so I have chosen not to use it. Others may think differently about using Turbo Boost. Fair enough8-)

Hi Ghot,

IObit Uninstaller can uninstall Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus completely.

As you said the program can not be uninstalled, could you please also take a screenshot of the error you got when you try to uninstall completely?

No, this is incorrect, the uninstallation program is unable to remove the remaining files of the programs, and does not delete everything including all program files and Registry entries note that all files are still present in the program files, but it is empty from the inside!

And therefore there is no error message during the uninstall program, but this product has caused a lot of problems for Windows.

This is the error message, see it closely.

Hi Ghot

Cheers

solbjerg

automatic updating is activated. It is likely that a big problem.:sad:

net frame work

Hi Ghot,

the error screenshot you provided refers to NetFramework 3.5, which IS the latest version.

It has nothing todo with standard windows updates, (recommended/essential).

I would suggest you run The security holes option in the toolbox to see if you are actually missing any updates.

I would actually uninstall and reinstall NFW 3.5

roy

Hi Ghot,

the error screenshot you provided refers to NetFramework 3.5, which IS the latest version.

It has nothing todo with standard windows updates, (recommended/essential).

I would suggest you run The security holes option in the toolbox to see if you are actually missing any updates.

I would actually uninstall and reinstall NFW 3.5

roy

Net Framework 3.5 ? no it’s not, i'm using Net Framework v2 only.

And also I try to install some programs that I already have, but before it is installed. Blue screen of death comes up saying you should disable the anti virus program to remove or install it???????

I am very disappointed .. :-(

I have remove the program Do I need to reinstall it to do this?

Yes, I think that would be the best way.

After re-installing it, give it a try.

You may really like it after getting all the setting options configured. :grin:

Yes, I think that would be the best way.

After re-installing it, give it a try.

You may really like it after getting all the setting options configured. :grin:

Re install and remove the program but still the same problem comes up.

Hi Ghot,

if you google the original error code b77> you will find it the cause of your update problem, it also states upgrade to version 3.5

Roy

No, my problem is not with net framework, but my problem with this Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus program, which has caused many problems which are as follows.

1 - caused the problem to obtain and install Windows updates.

2 - caused a problem with this EmsisoftEmergencyKit scanner as a regular scans then I get the blue screen of death.

3 - caused the error message with net framework

Why do I need to upgrade to 3.5?

I do not need that where there is a big problem with this Advanced SystemCare program...

From that one picture you posted it looks like you are using XP.

I don't know know if you are, however I do know that I am seeing a lot of security software that was designed to be W8 compatible which ASC w AV is have in inordinate amount of problems when run on XP computers. This actually makes sense when you know how different the kernal of W8 is from XP.

People really need to dump XP for a lot of reasons and either upgrade to W7 or W8.

From that one picture you posted it looks like you are using XP.

I don't know know if you are, however I do know that I am seeing a lot of security software that was designed to be W8 compatible which ASC w AV is have in inordinate amount of problems when run on XP computers. This actually makes sense when you know how different the kernal of W8 is from XP.

People really need to dump XP for a lot of reasons and either upgrade to W7 or W8.

All security software is working perfectly, there is no conflict with Windows systems, except for this Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus program and especially the products of this company, which has caused the above.

This topic here.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=80535#post80535

Archived