Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information and had posted on August 29 but again upload
    Attached Files

Comment

I have the latest version running on three W7-SP1 x64 computers all with the same software except for one or two apps. W7-SP1 was cleanly installed on all three computers within the last few weeks.

Anyway on just one of them yesterday I got one of those weird pop-up messages that said I should do something like send a report since ASC w AV would not update. I just closed the message and then tried to manually update ASC w AV. It had been updated earlier in the day but if the update was current ASC w AV should have told me that when I tried to run the manual update. It did not. It didn't do anything.

I then tried to scan and it wouldn't do that either. In fact it wouldn't do anything. So I used Windows Task Manger to kill the all three ASC w AV processes that were open. I then tried to restart ASC w AV but it would not restart or reload. So I rebooted and it loaded just fine and has been working okay ever since.

If it happens again I will post the specific message but I will not send a report from the pop-up just in case it is a rogue malware attack.

Everything else on that computer seems to working fine and I am having no problems with the other two computers which are networked to the one I had a problem with ASC w AV on.
      "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
      Bill Gates

Comment

I found a solution guide to get the updated antivirus
        1) this link to download the update offline bitdefender 32bits (the product in native 32-bit)

http://download.bitdefender.com/upda...pluginsx86.exe

2) copy it to the folder C: \ Program Files (x86) \ IObit \ Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2013 \ Antivirus \ Plugins

3) run

be well updated antivirus, I did not find any reference in the program temporary database that is running

bye

Comment

no auto update setting

Hi All,
          read this about 3x think what Victor is Proposing is that,
          IF settings is set for Auto update it should be for AV as well.
          IT DOES NOT
          show this in the
          MORE>SETTINGS>ANTIVIRUS,
          it has to be done manually.

Roy
          if in doubt use a hammer

Comment

It took more than 10 days of notification of the problem, anyone have any solution :

Comment

Mine updates every day, and I'd like to stop that. I do not believe that a new update is generated every day and I am worried I am downloading viruses.

Comment

It took more than 20 days of notification of the problem, anyone have any solution

Comment

Hi syris,

Updating definition files is the most common thing with all Antivirus software, as every day new threats are on the web.

If you want to use an Antivirus software (IMO you should), you have to accept that they will update every day even more than one time.

One thing is for sure that when any antivirus software is updating, no virus is downloaded.

Cheers.
                  enoskype

- Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and belongs to the man who can appreciate it. -

Comment

Any solution, unfortunately the problem is repeated in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate beta 1 (not based tatos updated antivirus, or indicate that the installed base date)

Comment

hi Victor
                      You are talking about a beta version, right?
                      Cheers
                      solbjerg

Originally posted by Victor2k View Post
                      Any solution, unfortunately the problem is repeated in Advanced SystemCare Ultimate beta 1 (not based tatos updated antivirus, or indicate that the installed base date)
                      太阳山 (solbjerg)
                      Ceterum censeo Usage of IObit Products esse legendum
                      (Furthermore I think that Usage of IObit Products must be read)
                      Itemized subjects Table of content
                      In relation to defragmentation Think about defragmentation
                      Clean Install concept Clean Install
                      Introduction to the Forum Forum Guidelines

Comment

Antivirus Database Cannot Be Updated...

Hi Iobit Team,

I cannot download the latest antivirus database in my PC. I have already tried to download it several times but it all ended up to failure. Here below is my autoupdate log...

Trusting that this concern would be considered. Thanks...

===============================
                        ===============================
                        EDIT:
                        Autoupdate log attached.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by enoskype; Oct. 18th, 2012, 18:55. Reason: Too long an autoupdate log, so attached as a text file

Comment

Hi lester lualhati,

I have forwarded this issue to our RD testing engineers. They are looking into it now.

I will update the post when there is result from them.:mrgreen:
                          IObit Support Team --
                          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Thanks...

Hi Iobit,

Thanks... Looking forward for a good result the soonest... You can send the answer via email at >e-mail address deleted<
                            Last edited by enoskype; Oct. 19th, 2012, 15:26. Reason: No e-mail addresses on the posts for harvesters please.

Comment

Hi lester lualhati,

After checking the autoupdate.log.txt, we find you updated successfully on 15th, Oct and failed between 16th and 18th, Oct.

Please make sure your internet connection is good and then try it again.

Thanks in advance.
                              IObit Support Team --
                              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

More than two months ago I uploaded the log and never get an answer, the problem continued so I decided to uninstall the program, so sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X