IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

License Auto Renewal feature on ASC PRO v.6

ALTKON

Hi All,

Recently on 20 Feb2013 my license was expiring on THE ASC PRO v.6.

I had received an email reminding me about the auto renewal unless I was to disable this function from a certain web page.

I tried to comply but without success so suddenly on 18 Feb 2013 I was charged to my Credit Card Account without my concent the amount of 36,29 USD. Wheras it can be renewed for only:

Renew Advanced SystemCare PRO License with 57% Discount

Original price: $29.99 Now only $12.97 for renewal.

http://www.iobit.com/renew.php

The problem is that I cannot manage to find from where I can disable the Auto Renewal feature from my ASC PRO v.6 to avoid similar repetition of Auto renewal on the next year.

Also why they charged 36,29 Usd whereas I could have renewed it at 12.97 USD if I had done it by myself.:oops:

Thanks a lot.

ALTKON

Hi ALTKON,

There must have been a mistake, please send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely or send an e-mail to support@iobit.com to the attention of Cicely and explain your situation.

I am sure the mistake will be corrected.

Similar situation has been discussed in the forum and solved by IObit.

Please inform us about the outcome.

Cheers.

Auto-renewal

Hi All,

Recently on 20 Feb2013 my license was expiring on THE ASC PRO v.6.

I had received an email reminding me about the auto renewal unless I was to disable this function from a certain web page.......

...The problem is that I cannot manage to find from where I can disable the Auto Renewal feature from my ASC PRO v.6 to avoid similar repetition of Auto renewal on the next year.....

You can't disable (cancel) the auto-renewal from within Advanced SystemCare (if that's what you were looking for) you must go to the Avangate website and log into your account, then follow the instructions I found in the FAQ

How can I stop my subscription payments (cancel auto-renewal)?

Support Home » Payment

When choosing to make subscription payments for licenses, you will be informed at the end of the subscription about the amount that will be subtracted from your account. You can stop the payments simply by logging in to Avangate myAccount, going to "My Products" area and by clicking "Stop automatic license renewal" beneath each product that has this option enabled.

All the best, woz of oz

How can I log in to access Avangate in order to locate my account and products. ???

The problem is that now they have already debited me with 36.29 USD without informing me with the online subscription payment order details so I can not log in now to "Avangate my Account" and thereon to "My Products", in order to "stop automatic license renewal".

On the other hand when I hit on Avangate Website I dont know how to log in because I dont know which FAQ instrustions to follow that you did.

Please help me to work arround this issue.

Thanks a lot.

ALTKON

PS .The following results are accessed from my last years subscription payment Order reference no.: 11243406

QUOTE: Got a reference number? See the status of your order!

This section allows you to track your orders and view their status in real time. Once you have filled in the email address used in the order process and the order reference number, the system will display the details of your order.

Order complete. All products/services have been delivered.

For additional information about your order please login to you account.

Search for transaction details

By using this feature, you can track one of your transactions made through the Avangate system and receive its details. If the details required below match any transaction, you will receive the transaction's details via email.

First and last 4 digits from the card used in the transaction: -XXXX-XXXX- (Eg: 5678 - XXXX - XXXX- 6945)

Total amount:

Transaction currency: (Eg: USD)

I have tried all these the reply given is.

QUOTE Order complete. All products/services have been delivered UNQUOTE

I have asked from Iobit Support services to give me the new order and they are not responding...

If I get the new Order Number then I can create my new account may be, unless the old order number is still valid after auto renewal of my license.

Can you try to find out for me please.

Thank you all anyway.

ALTKON

Hi ALTKON,

Nobody in the forum but IObit Team members can find out the info for the Forum members!

Please take into account the time difference with you, so Cicely or someone from IObit will respond tomorrow, your time.

I am positively sure that IObit is going to solve the matter.

Cheers.

Auto-renewal

How can I log in to access Avangate in order to locate my account and products. ???

The problem is that now they have already debited me with 36.29 USD without informing me with the online subscription payment order details so I can not log in now to "Avangate my Account" and thereon to "My Products", in order to "stop automatic license renewal".

On the other hand when I hit on Avangate Website I dont know how to log in because I dont know which FAQ instrustions to follow that you did.

Please help me to work arround this issue....

Unless it has changed the renewal notification email you received from Avangate should have the following:

Dear your name,

This is an auto-renewal notification for IObit product.

Your license will expire on date and has the "auto-renew"

option enabled.

This means that Avangate will automatically renew the license for you

in ? days.

You will receive a separate email with payment details for this

recurrent billing.

In case you want to change the “auto-renew” option, please access

your Avangate myAccount at:

https://secure.avangate.com/myaccount

From the Avangate > Shopper Support > FAQ

2. How do I register with Avangate myAccount?

Avangate myAccount is created automatically when you first place an order through the Avangate system.

When accessing Avangate MyAccount for the first time, you need to set up a login password. You can do this by selecting the "Create an account! " option here: https://secure.avangate.com/myaccount/.

...The problem is that now they have already debited me with 36.29 USD....

The information is personal, and so as enoskype says, only Cicely of the IObit Team can help you solve this matter.

Hi ALTKON,

Nobody in the forum but IObit Team members can find out the info for the Forum members!

Please take into account the time difference with you, so Cicely or someone from IObit will respond tomorrow, your time.

I am positively sure that IObit is going to solve the matter.

Cheers.

My previous post was just to help you in stopping this from happening in the future (cancel auto-renew)

All the best, woz of oz

Hi Woz Of Oz,

I did get a reply from Cicely finally as well as from the Avangate Customer Service stating that:

QUOTEPlease note that the automatic-renewal option for your Advanced SystemCare v5 PRO (3 PC) license has been successfully canceled. UNQUOTE

But still expecting a confirmation from Avangate for my new lycense Order Number and payment Receipt and I dont know if I will have then to disable again the automatic -renewal feature after I create my new Account and submit it.

Really all these are so comlicated that makes me fill sick.

I cross my fingers that all will be good at the end.:shock:

Thanks.

ALTKON

Archived