IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SytemCare Debugger

Mask Man

Hello everyone!

Sooooooo Who like Story?........Noone??....dosent matter cuz i m telling it anyway -_-

So i had advanced systemCare installed in my laptop and 1 day i decide to uninstall it!.....Well i did that and everything was fine BUT yesterday i was trying to install adobe photoshop but whenever i try to press install it said "Cant find blah blah setup.exe and blah blah....Well thats wrong......So i try to fix it but nothing worked and i thought the software is broken and left it....... today i decide to scan my pc using malwarebytes so i open it and guess what!!!!! i get the same error "Cant find blah blah blah" welllllllllllllll maybe malwarebytes is broken too???? i uninstall it and download new installer from the offical website and install it but same error!!!! now i know something is wrong in my pc and i go on internet looking for some solution and on internet i find some useful info!! and thats to go to

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options

I go there and find most of folder in "Image File Execution Options" have a file called "Debugger" and the value of that file is................GUESS WOT

"C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Advanced SystemCare\AutoReactivator.exe"

Hmmmmmmmmmm thats not right!!! i have uninstalled ASC so why i have this value here.....So now i know that is the file making problem so i decide to reinstall iobit and see if that fix the problem.So i m on my way to iobit.com but ow ow....guess what i see

http://i.imgur.com/SkbrwAD.png

I ask my friend if he can open it and he can so i decide to use vpn annnnnnnnnd it worked so i download and install ASC annnnnnnnd malwarebytes is working!!!! And then i come here to tell u this story so SOMEONE CAN FIX THIS BULLSHIT SO PPL DONT HAVE TO WASTE WHOLE DAY FINDING WHATS WRONG IN THERE PC K?!?!?!

And yah....ik.....MY ENGLISH SUX SO NO NEED TO TELL OK

Oh and also.....CAN ANYONE TELL WHY IOBIT IS REFUSING MY CONNECTION?!?!??!

Hi Mask Man,

Welcome to IObit Forum!

Sorry for the issue you encountered. Please follow the steps below.

1.Download the demo from http://wikisend.com/download/553122/FixDemo.exe

2.Run it and click the button Fix.

3.There will be a file named TestInfo.txt on your desktop. Please send TestInfo.txt to us.

4.Please tell us whether the issue about Adobe photoshop installation is fixed or not.

Thanks.

Archived