IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

JUST NOTICED ... this sub forum is dead? I'll never get an answer. Posting elsewhere.

Jackdashack

I have done all to stop Tasktray notifications and still .... !!!!

I have always been concerned about popup notifications on the task tray I did not ask for. If the program asked me if I wanted them I'd probably feel better about it all but I detest programs that add them when I wasn't informed. iObit seems to be in this category. I have done everything on this Win 10 machine to stop them. I've stopped it in the Startups, I've been to setting and unchecked all the notifications and STILL it wants to warn me of things. All this is making me really want to get rid of it. It's persistent and reminds me more that I don't have control of my own machine than being helpful. How can I completely stop and end this notifications ...... uninstall? That's the next step unless someone has a good suggestion. Thanks!

Archived