IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[Master] Theme by Mr.CwGhosT

Mr.CwGhosT

Hello friends :-)

Today we present a theme that I did.

I hope you enjoyed the theme :roll:

I'm sorry, my English is not very good. This is why I turn my with Google Translate :oops:

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9080&d=1323730201

Preview Theme:

http://s1.directupload.net/images/111211/temp/zwkaqvvt.png http://s7.directupload.net/images/111211/temp/ait2zdfq.png

Rapidshare link: Adfly

http://adf.ly/4C7AF

Or Attachments

ASC 5 skin tool.part1.rar

ASC 5 skin tool.part2.rar

Mr.CwGhosT, a very nice skin, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

We are expecting more from you. 8-)

You have to give the images folder (including all changed images in it) and preview image (preview_master.png) for other members to use your skin, otherwise, at the moment fellow users of ASC 5 can not use your skin. (.rcc file is not sufficient to use the skin.)

Please check the contents of the .rar files attached for other skins in this section.

This forum is in English, but you can write in Turkish and give together the Google Translation as in this post, I will correct it if there is a need. :idea: :mrgreen:

Please keep your skins under one thread (this thread), Mods and/or Admins will change the thread title accordingly.

Cheers.

------------------

Translation (not Google) / Çeviri (Google değil)

Mr.CwGhosT, çok güzel bir tema, IObit Forum'a hoşgeldin!

Senden daha çok bekliyoruz.

Diğer kullanıcıların kullanabilmesi için images dizinini (içinde tüm değişen resimlerle birlikte) ve preview görüntüsünü (preview_master.png) vermelisin, aksi takdirde, şimdilik, ASC 5 kullanıcıları senin temanı kullanamazlar. (.rcc dosyası temayı kullanmak için yeterli değil.)

Lütfen bu bölümde diğer temalar için iliştirilmiş .rar dosyalarının içeriğini incele.

Bu forum İngilizcedir, ama Türkçe yazabilir ve beraber bu yazıda ki gibi Google çevirisini verebilirsin, eğer gerekirse düzeltirim.

Lütfen temalarını bir dizi altında ver (bu dizi), Moderatörler ve Administratörler dizi başlığını gerektiği şekilde değiştireceklerdir.

Selamlar.

Hepsi bir aradamı olacak onu anlamadım :oops:

Yani şöylemi

Bir klasörün içindekiler;

images

preview_master.png

master.rcc

Birde temalar çok garip o.O Programa nasıl eklicezki :oops:

---------------------------------------------------------

Translation/Çeviri

I didn't understand that, will they be altogether?

As such ?

Content of a folder;

images

preview_master.png

master.rcc

One more thing, the skins are strange o.O How are we going to add to the program?

If you can give the content of the .rar file such that, when extracted, it will fit to the ASC 5 skin tool composition.

Take the rar files in THIS post as sample and follow exactly the same procedure there.

No need to give .rcc file.

Cheers.

EDIT: Master skin files are attached in same configuration as THIS post. Download both of them for correct extraction.

ASC 5 skin tool.part1.rar

ASC 5 skin tool.part2.rar

• 8 months later...

This may sound dumb, but does anyone design skins in sot pastels, that look feminine, and girly? I'd also appreciate some nice Anime skins, how about from from one of my favorite Anime movies, "Howels Magic Castle"? I also love anything from the Sailor Moon series, The Kenshin series, Blue Seed, The Dragonball series or Pokemon.

Archived