IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am alone and lost!...

Kacaouet

Hello,

A creation process when the skins frame? From what I read, I'm not the only one I mix the paint brushes.

I opt for the pro version without the real benefits, no SAV correct, we ask very nicely, but a more understandable nothing which we persist to give me links to other post that I have read and do not bring me anything new.

If so many people trouble is that there is a concern for comprehensive understanding of where my application for a process image by frame.

Because of this, I can create new skins and to share with the community of fans who IObit may not stay that long.

Like others, I'm lost!

@ + Kacaouet...

Hi Kacaouet,

I was trying to help you for the creation of skins, but sorry I couldn't be a help.

Don't worry, I am not going to give links to posts for you. :smile:

In the mean time, I am waiting for the new IObit Skin Tool for ASC 5.1.

My suggestion will be to wait for IObit to release the NEW version of IObit Skin Tool.

Cheers.

• 3 months later...

Archived