IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc 5 Skin?

Mysticstar

Asc 5 Skin?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Mysticstar... welcome here!

I have fixed the title to your poll as requested.:-) You do understand that the vast majority of skins for ASC5 are created by independant members of the forum and have nothing to do with Iobit? I have not had time to search the forum for it but you can use the Search button at the top of the main forum GUI if you wish to. (You might proofread your posts in the future before hitting the save button to make sure this problem doesn't happen again for you.)

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

[EDIT] by Mel: I believe the skin you are looking for is in this thread. (Instructions for application are there as well)

Archived