IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Skins by floodgates [Rust]

floodgates

Hi floodgates, welcome to the IObit Forum!:-D

Nice skin, but users can not use it with the .rcc file you have given the link to download.

You have to supply all the images. so they can use those images and the skin tool to be aable to use your skin.

Please see the other skins and attachments in the other threads in this section. Also reading the descriptions will help to understand how to supply a skin for ASC in the forum.

If I see it correctly, the version of ASC you are using is 5.3, if you still want to use ASC version 5, please use the latest released version 5.4.

BTW, ASC 6 and the skin tool for that version is released, perhaps users will give more attention to the new version.

I am sure you can create skins for ASC 6 too. 8-)

I have changed your thread title, so please post here under this thread if you create other skins.

I have also attached your image to the main body of the post for other Users to see it without double clicking on the attachment.

Admins, or Mods will change the title accordingly.

Thank you and cheers.

NOTE: If an attachment size is larger than 2MB, you have to divide it when you compress it as a .rar file each being not bigger than 2 MB.

EDIT: Thanks for the NEW image files.

After downloading, extracting and recompressing in 2.0 MB size .rar files with WinRAR, I have uploaded and attached the files for you to show how it should be done, in a separate post as only 6 attachments per post is allowed .

Archived